part 1

For the first time i felt what it feels to live not just to exist... had I not met them that day would my life still be the same as now? oh damn if I start to say I could write a book I still remember the day I was searching for a song and suddenly i found a Vedic titled "bts reaction..." I was curious so I tapped on the Vedio but lil did I know they are going to be a huge part of me life.
I saw a group of 7 people were reacting to the song and were vibing they introduced themselves saying "bangtan" I thought they were the people of some country... I left it but then Vedic of them started coming and I started watching day by day my interest in them increased and I suddenly had the urge to know more about bts especially name of those 7 guys and I ended up searching it in Google I learnt their name. At first it was kind of weird to me then I knew about Korea and kpop and that something like this exist I started watching them... their music, dance everything just healed me... they soothed my soul... I founded comfort in them in their voices that I never ever found in anything else... and suddenly I found I was so into them more like addicted I became an army... and most importantly part of the purple ocean... lil did I know I entered into magic shop and I just couldn't find the way out of it nor did I wanted to get out of it... no one supported me everyone made fun of me for standing them they made me question my choice but deep down somewhere in my heart I knew I was doing right... they taught me how to live, they made me confident, they rooted up for me, and they comforted me even when they were far away from me... what more do a person want.. I knew I loved them and there's no way out of it. Slowly they became my life everything about my life became about them... their sorrows became my sorrows their happiness became my happiness and their success became mine.. and I knew that I found my home... and then came the most beautiful phase of my life..