Gym

Today is my first time going to this gym in az and im kind of nervous cause i usually have someone with me but not this time.

I was up by the pull up bar trying to get on but i couldn't cause i was too short. even trying to jump up.

"do you need some help getting up?" i heard someone behind me ask. i turn around to see the FINEST man ive seen in my life oml. "oh yes please" "is it ok if i lift you up?" "yeah thats fine thanks" he picks me up by my waist and puts me onto the bar like it was the easiest thing he'd done in his life. "thanks" "no problem ma" MA?! MA!??

i start doing my pull ups and get down after doing about 15. i see that man that helped me staring, but he looked away once i noticed. my cheeks turned a bit red. i go to do my other workouts, but couldn't help but notice him still looking at me with his friends.

{time skip}

as im about to leave the man who helped me came up to me. "uh hi my name is alan, and i was wondering if i could maybe get your number?" "yeah sure, my name is manaia by the way" i respond putting my number into his phone. "bye alan" "bye manaia"

A/N

226 words

this was a bit of a longer one so i hope you enjoyed it and give me some requests!

also ty for 4 votes and 167 views 😘

it means sm!

bye bye