new school

-

I JUST MOVED TO ARIZONA FROM CALIFORNIA. ive just arrived at my new school and oh my days is it big. my old school was quite small. as soon as I walk in, all eyes are on me. is there something on my face? I wipe my face, making it look like a scratch in case there was something there anyways. is my hair messy? I don't know what everyone's problem is. maybe it is cause I'm new. I don't know

the bell rings, indicating i have to go to class, but cause im new i have to go to the office. meaning i have to find it. after about 5 minutes of wandering around, i finally found it. i got my timetable and got escorted to my first class. i walk in and the teacher makes me stand up front "Attention! guys.. shut up" the teacher starts "today we have a new student! manaia, would you like to tell us about your self?" no. i stand there kind of awkwardly looking around the class. my gaze lands on a boy. i recognise him from tiktok. alan. i then realise i havent said anything "u-uhm. my name is manaia and i just moved from california." i stand there not knowing what to do. there was a group of girls who were laughing quietly and mocking me. i dont think they know i see them "ok manaia, go sit next to alan.. ALAN! put your hand up so she can see you." he puts his hand up and i walk over, placing my stuff down. 

i feel a finger poking my shoulder. i turn to see what alan wants. "yes?"

"do you by chance know a guera?" (no hate towards her, this is just a story) my face visibly cringes "why?" i ask in a monotone voice "cause you were from cali right? guera lives there"

"uhm yeah. i used to be friends with her, until my ex boyfriend cheated on me with her."

"oh... im sorr-" i cut him off "-its fine" i say quickly, trying to hide the tears building up in my eyes.

before the bell is about to ring, alan asks me something "hey, manaia?" "yes?"

"do you think i could have your number?" i blush a little "o-oh! uhm, sure i guess"  i give it to him and speed-walk away. it was like i was walking on air. i had a good feeling that something good will happen in the near future 

-------

hey...

its been awhile. 

im really only posting a new part cause @ TU_FAVURITA_MEXICANA wanted me to make another part so you can thank her. lmk if you guys have suggestions that you would like me to make into a part. my requests are always open if you wish to request. if you would like to suggest something, message me via wattpads pm system that you can find on my profile next to the follow button (might as well press that while your there)

(504 words)

add this book to your library incase i decide to update again!