Last day of school

bro it was my last day of school before i go to high school yesterday and i was BAWLING. my teacher got a tattoo of 23 to represent us as his favourite class. everyone only started crying when he started crying. im getting my uniform in a couple days and omg im finna look ugly asf. atleast my christmas is in the summer so hopefully it'll be good. anyway sorry for the rant

---------------------------------------

today is my last day of school before i head off to college to study law. alan isnt going to college cause he's been growing even more as a content creator. its been my dream since i was little to go to harvard law school and be a big time lawyer in new york. i guess my dream is coming true cause i got in! im sad to leave alan though.

"hey babe, how you feeling?" alan sneaks up behind me giving me a hug "sad. i dont want to leave you" "neither" a sigh escapes my mouth at the thought of leaving him. we're currently att school 30 minutes before it finishes saying goodbye to everyone.

im currently saying goodbye to my favourite teacher mr f (based on my teacher) and im bawling rn, him seeing me cry made him cry a bit. "im going to miss you mr" "im going to miss you too, my doors are always open, even if you just need a pencil or something, whatever, im always here." "bye mr" "bye manaia" i say leaving him exiting the school gates.

"you ok babe" alan asks me "no not really. im going to miss you so much. im even going to miss this shitty school."

"damn. im going to miss you so much. im not going to cope with you being gone." alan says while hugging you, not wanting to let go.

{time skip to when she's leaving for college}

"fuck im going to miss you alan" i say sobbing into alans neck "i love you"

"i love you too" alan says with a wobbly voice. i look up at him seeing tears stream down his face

i just sigh and look at him. "what would i do without you"

"no, what would i do without you."

"goodbye alan" i say choking up a little bit with tears flowing down my face.

"goodbye manaia"

"i love you"

"i love you too"

i walk up the escalator in the air port, turning around to look at alan..

one..

last...

time.

i wave at him trying to force a smile. i turn back around walking to get my bags checked. i cant believe im doing this. im moving to massachusettes, to go to harvard law, without alan... im going to miss him so much more than i can comprehend.

------------------------------------

sigh..

sorry if this chapter jumps around place to place a bit

im kind of thinking about making this chapter into a story. like as in how everything led to this point

but yeah

bye bye 😘

also tysm for number 5 in alan. it means sm!