02

"Oh hell no, thank you though"

"I never knew my father, The only thing i got from him
Was his rage"

"So whats the big deal?" Kasia asked Annabeth "Why was everyone so shocked that my dad was hades" She said stepping in front of Annabeth "Okay so basically there was a deal that the big three gods made they where never supposed to have kids and of course Zeus and Poseidon both broke it ex: Percy my boyfriend and Jason along with Thalia." Annabeth said her grey eyes staring into Kasias blue ones "who?" She asked "Not important anyways hades has yet to break it I mean he has a kid Nico  but basically he is from the 1930s" Annabeth was dropping this like it was not big deal like it was just a regular day kasia decided not to ask questions, Kasia grabbed her bags from hermes cabin. The weird looks a whisper from the other campers where loud and echoing though her head.

They walked in silence the lack of questions probably surprised Annabeth "While here we are" Annabeth showed her a wooden cabin with two skeletons out side with the number 13 on top. She opened the door the room smelled of dead flowers and dust, She flicked the light on and saw the black walls and bed sheets of black and red plaid. Who decorated this place? She thought to herself as she placed her bag on the bed. She explored the room some more manly cliché hades kids things such as, Skulls,Bones,dead plants and of course black everywhere. She took out her bag and placed her blanket she brought over the bed the pink making a bright contrast over the bed covers, next she placed the nightlight that her mom gave her on the shelf and turned it on. She took her iPod touch out of her bag and placed her headphones in, she was given rules on how technology was bad but she figured since iPods don't connect to the internet she would be fine plus she couldn't care less if she got in trouble at camp.

—————

The world was covered in darkness and it was cold Kasia in her pajamas was not dressed for the temperature "Hello" she spoke into the darkness expecting a echo and not getting one back "yes" she heard a dark voice behind her, she turned around and fell on the cold, wet, black ground. "Who are you" she spoke to the tall male figure standing before her, she had only one guess "dad" she said out loud "Katharós, I have more important things to speak with you about" he said to extending his hand to help her up she didn't use his help instead she stood up on her own. "Okay so whats so important" she could not believe her father the man her mother had only ever told stories about when drunk was standing in front of her. "you will be going on the quest correct" she said walking over she watched the ground move in a water like form, "yes..." she felt uneasy around him she new that hades wasn't a bad guy like everyone believed he just pulled the short end of the stick with what he was the god of, but none the less she still felt bare next to him like he could see right threw her, "You will need this" he handed her a vile of red liquid. "What it is?" She asked shaking the bottle to watch the liquid slide side to side "you mustn't worry about what it is you will now when to use it" He told her stepping back "and stay safe" he told her before vanishing into thin air, something told her the stay safe wasn't a concerned dad one but a i will need you in the future kind of stay safe.