"new guy?..."

may 7th, 1999...

I stood in my closet watching the police search my room. one looked at the closet, the only piece of the room unsearched, as he opened it he stared up in horror at the hanging body in a black night gown, ripped tights, and short brown hair. it was me, i was the hanging body.

as the other officer, he seemed more professional, came over he opened the door more and sighed looking down 

"she's dead." muttered the more professional one

"but how?-"

"suicide dumbass."

"oh..."

I giggled a little at the conversation, but i held it in knowing this was a serious matter... not for me, but for them yea. one went down stairs to find the phone and called the ambulance, while the other packed up his stuff.

once the ambulance arrived i followed them down the stairs seeing as they were carrying my body, but something stopped me from continuing..i mean i could continue but i stopped. it was a person...transparent in a old dress maybe from the 1920s? or 30s..no idea, but what really stopped me was the stab wound on her chest, and also the fact she was floating with barely her feet showing.  as i moved over to her i asked "who are you?-" but i was interrupted by a scream..and her leaving, seems like she doesn't like talking? i turned back around to see if the police were still there, but they were already out the door and near the car. "dammit.."

That there was my first human encounter, many more people came by..like that family in 2003, and that old lady in 2005...but they never stayed long.

since i've been here so long i've met the others, here's a break down for you!

ellie: the first ghost i saw, super sensitive..., she was killed by her husband after she confronted him about talking behind her back, litterally only screams.

jerry: ellie's husband, killed ellie, he's a demon but kinda chill, he might be the only other one that can actually have a convo with me, he died falling down the attic steps while hiding ellie's body

kendal: pond ghost, she's blind and drowned outside in the pond during a party, i'm pretty sure she died a LONG time ago because she's wearing some type of 1900s dress, she can speak but it sounds very muffled and hard to listen too

ethan: he died during construction and broke his jaw off, he's very old, he's in the basement and trys his best to speak

irine: me, i've been here since 1999, died at around 17, my mom was a druggy and got arrested., died of suicide.

being stuck in a old house is boring, except for basically talking to yourself. but looking out the window is a great way to loose time, just zone out! like how i am right no-....is that a car?..no way! no one's been here for...idk how long but this is new. i ran over to the banister like somone i know came back from war or some shit, but i leaned over as people brought in new furniture, and i waited for the person who would live here came in. i waited, and waited, and waited..

and finally somone came in, i walked down the steps, and i saw him just and scream

"WHO ARE YOU?!!?-"

i jumped myself when he screamed, and responded with "jesus...you're super loud!-" he didn't respond to that...but instead yelled "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!". i crossed my arms and annoyed said "im irine, who are you?"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!-"

"OMG..im dead, died, gone, poof, in the grave."

he looked dumbfounded and tried to say something but closed his mouth, and went to say something else but stopped...

"so...you gonna continue staring? or are you gonna tell me your dam name?."

"sorry- i'm ga-...why should i tell you?.."

"bc you're gonna have to live with me dumbass"

"oh...can you just leave"

i looked at him so confused, flabbergasted, concerned, and as if he was a dragon...this man must be a idiot....."NO I CAN'T, IM DEAD AND I HAVE TO HAUNT THIS PLACE.", he looked like he was confused..and he just sighed

 "im gavin.." he seemed like he was annoyed, very annoyed. but did i care? no.

"cool...just put your stuff anywhere, and be careful abt jerry!"

"jerry?!..."

"he's just the demon lmao"

"oh!....WHAT?!"

"yea he shouldn't hurt you! just if you hear noises like footsteps or three knocks, just go to your room"

"i-...ho-...i'm just gonna take a nap.."

i chuckled and let him up the steps, i walked down and spent the rest of the night telling ethan and kendal, bc well...they can't come inside, and come up the steps. ellie already knows what happened bc she was there, but jerry was in the attic just listening soo...they're good

the sun set, and the night was here. finally somone new who i can talk to, and learn stuff from, but now i gotta wait for him to wake up..