who?

I was casually chilling in the living room before seeing someone at the lake, who was that? I wondered before deciding to float over.
"Hello?" I spitted out as a young girl around 13 turned around.
"I'm charlie! I'm dead. And a ghost"
"No shit Sherlock." Was my only response, I've been here for what? More that 10 years and she appears?

After that I went to gavin to explain the situation, something was weird. Something about her was weird. She walked in with me and gavin saw her
"Oh a new girl?"
"Mhm! I'm charlie, 13 years old, and a daughter of the wealthy!"
"She seems energetic."
I was confused at her energy, most ghosts were out of energy by the time of 2 years, but she looked around 100 years ago.

They talked and talked. While I looked at books in the library, finding on about witchcraft, and all sorta of things. History. I found history.

Charlie sage,
Girl of 13-17(undecided)
Declared witch and slave to Satan recently Hun outside at the tree.
Go may forgive her soul if given worth, her last words were unheard of and said to be a curse.
Samuel Harlan.

What the fuck? Charlie's a witch?!
"See you found my entry?.."
Oh no she saw me...
"You're uhh what?"
"You heard me. You know, don't play dumb"
I froze...can ghosts sweat? Bc I swear I was.
"So you're a witch? Eh?.."
"Exactly. And exactly why you're here, my curse brought you extra years of life to live immortal."
I was confused, so confused.
"So I'm cursed?"
"Yes. Everyone who takes this land and dies here shall live upon immortal hell, lonley, and single. And your little 'boyfriend' is next."
I was flabbergasted, what the fuck? What did she mean?
"Wait what?"
"You'll find out."
I wanted to say something but blurted out something impulsive.
"I'll tell him!-"
"If you tell, not even he will believe you. He thinks I'm 'sweet perfect wealthy 13 yr old!'. And you're a ROTTEN corpse."
She left before I could respond.

I appeared next to Gavin
"Gavin!"
"Woah irine are you ok?"
"You won't believe this! But charlie she's!-"
What...why couldn't I speak? My lips felt like they were sewn together, unable to move like a freshly hatched butterfly.
WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT WITCH DO?!
"Irine?.."
"She's wonderful!" What...I didn't say that, not on purpose anyway...

Days passed I tried to tell him everyway possible, nothing worked. I felt like a puppet you would control but never let go free.