part 5: The Tea

"so girl whats the tea" Olivia asks me

"long story you go first" i respond grabbing snacks from the kitchen

"ok fine so...... LOGAN ASKED ME OUT!!!" she says jumping up and down

"wow dude thats awesome I know you have liked him sense what grade-?

"6th grade!" she interrupts

"wow now that we are 2nd years in high school your getting the man  of your dreams. its like???oh i dont know? You manifested it" i say sarcastically knowing damn well she did

"how did you know" Her excitement stopped for a moment. I rolled my eyes 

"dude. Anyway tell me all about it. and then I'll tell you my story" I sit down and hand her a bag of chips with apple sauce. Mean while I have goldfish on a paw patrol plate and a capri sun.

"Ok so.... I was packing up my stuff in orchestra and he walks over to me and told me to wait for him after school and i was like 'ooooook?' i mean i have no objections just kinda confused but the day went on and i kept seeing him in the hallway and he kept like winking and like finger gunning me like we were buddies but once school was over i went over to his locker and he was all like shy. I have NEVER seen him like that but i was hoping and hoping and hoping he was going to ask me out but all he said was 'do you have the answers for the math homework" she gave me a blank stair "'i was like uh yeah i do' and i gave him the answers and before i was even halfway down the hallway he  yelled out 'OLIVIA WAIT' so i walked back and he was like 'so uh i uh kinda like you?' and in my head i was like 'FUCK YEAH LETS GO DUDE" but i couldnt let him know i was so exited so all i said was 'me to' THATS SO EMBARRISING but then he started cheering and was like 'do you wanna be my girlfriend!' and i jumped up and down and was like 'HELL YEAH DUDE' and then we walked home together and then i came here. there all caught up"

 she started eating her chips when i started to tell my story

"thats awesome dude im super happy for you! ok now my turn. you know that kid, Kenny? yeah blond freakishly tall, with the orange coat. he started throwing rocks at my window after school and i felt bad so i let him in and he was like 'you like depressed, bitch. i wanna be your 'friend'. ok maybe he didnt exactly say that but it was close. and i was like 'uhhh ok?' and we started talking and i started telling him about my paintings and he wanted me to show him the paintings and so i led him up stairs into my room right? and after i showed him he was like 'damn your as good as a painter you are cute.' and i was like 'pft- ok sure' and he asked where my mom was and i was like 'gone for a week for work or something' and he got super weird about it like 'a pretty girl all alone by herself for a week? by herself?' and he got super close and then-" I could finish what i was going to say before she interupted my with "YOU GUYS FUCKED?!" of coarse i responded with "WHAT THE FUCK NO?! what i was going to say is that he kissed me. on my bed. like deeply. like making out. and once i came to my senses i was like 'WOAH THERE FELLA' and i tried to make him leave but he would leave until i gave him my number to talk about it later. so i was kinda confused and then before i went to take a shower i realized that, that bitch took my fucking underwear." Olivia had just finished her food before i finished my story and she blenched. "dude what the hell" she was just as confused as i was. "so now he is holding my fucking underwear as a souvenir or hostage. thats all the tea i got though"

For the rest of the evening we hang out watch movies and because it was friday olivia decided to spend the night and i was cool with it. its not like i had anyone over anyway.

At 6:38 Kenny texted me 

Kenny: Hey cutie is your friend still over?

Y/N: yeah she is spending the night. why what do you want

Kenny: Damn i wish i was spending the night instead of her😼

Y/N: fuck you 😒i can ask her if she wants to hang out with us tomorrow if your cool with that

Kenny: Sure why dont we go over to Tweak's Coffee tomorrow morning?

Y/N: I'm cool with that and she said she doesn't mind

Kenny: Cool 👍 text me when she is asleep 😏

Y/N: ok freak

"why does kenny want you to text him when im asleep?" she asks "like hell I know. we should text him later tonight because i know damn well your not sleeping" i scooch over to her under the blankets while we watch 'sixteen candles' we cuddle on the couch not in a romantic way just a thing we always do "ok" 

the clock reads 1;24 AM and the time has come. I take a picture of her fake sleeping in our cuddling position and send it to him and a text saying 'she might be asleep but at least she has more game then you' and we wait for him to respond 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry for a whole bunch of diolauge this part, the next one will def have some shit to it for sure👀