Family Members of D5. (Part - 1)

Manik and Nandini Malhotra

Parents of Michael and Ivan. Spoils their kids rotten. Always supportive to whatever decisions their kids and D5 makes. Treats each member of D5 as their own kid. Manik owns the "Q-music label" in partnership with other members of Fab 5 which is no. 1 music label in the world. Pampers his daughter the most. Loves his wife a lot. Can do anything for his family (Fab 5). Owns many other businesses like hotel chains , casinos , clubs,etc. Is the trustee of "Saint Xavier highschool" in Newyork. Well known rutheless ,cruel and arrogant businessman in world but is the softie towards his family and friends . Is a billionaure himeself. He is like whatever D5 wants they will get it immediately. The favourite among the kids. Age is 38. But still looks very young and all girls goes gaga over him is a hearthrob of many women out there.
Nandini owns her own science and research college in Newyork named "Space and Stars". A well known scientist all over the world who seeks respect by everyone other than her kids and friends by just one glance at them. Is a billionaire herself. Loves each and every member of D5 equally. Always there to support them in every decision. If D5 needs any advice they probably go to her or Manik. Loves her husband a lot . Owns a fashion house named "Aura" with Aliya, Mukti and Navya. Age is 37 but still looks very young. Is very gorgeous and elegant lady many men are drooling over her.

Kabir and Navya Dhawan

Parents of Ayaan and Myra. Spoils their kids and D5 a lot. Always supportive to whatever decision they make. Kabir loves his wife a lot
Cabir owns the "Q-music labels" with other members of Fab 5 which is the no. 1 music label in world. Is a very arrogant and scary businessman for the outerworld but a jolly and most crackhead person for friends and family. Owns the "Wonderland" chains of hotel and is a billionaire himself. Age is 38 but still women go crazy for him.
Navya owns her own Modelling agency named "Sky Entertainments" where she promotes her own models and owns a fashion house named "Aura" with Nandini, Mukti and Aliya. Is a billionaire herself .Loves her husband a lot . Loves each and every member of D5 and always supportive to their decisions.Her aura always seeks respect from everyone except her friends and family. Is an elegant lady with topmost attitude when she is in her business women form. But for her family and friends the most soft person ever and a total dramebazz. Age is 37 but still many men drools over her.

 Age is 37 but still many men drools over her

Dhruv and Aliya Vedant.

Parents of Ayesha and Lucas. Spoils their kids and D5 a lot. Always suppirtive about whatever deciaions D5 takes. Dhruv loves his wife a lot. Owns "Q-music label "with other member of Fab 5 which is the world's no. 1 music label. Owns his own Dance acedemy named "Rock it". Is a choreographer and a billionaire himeself. Is a fun loving person with whom u can easily mix up both for outerworld as well as for family and friends. D5 always goes to him for seeking comfort. Age is 38 but still women go crazy over his looks as well as his ufff dance moves.
Aliya is herself a model and owner of an entertainment industry named "Starlight" from where many actresses have listed as A list and is the no.1 agency it is linked up with "Sky Entertainments".Owns a fashion house named "Aura" with Mukti, Nandini and Navya. Owns Q-music label with tge other members of Fab 5 which is no. 1 music label in the whole world.Loves each member of D5 equally and always their to spoil them. Age is 37 but still looks very young and always surronded by men drooling over her.

 Age is 37 but still looks very young and always surronded by men drooling over her

Abimanyu and Mukti Thakkar.

Parents of Aarav and Nyra. Spoils their kids and D5 a lot .always supports D5 in every decisions they make. Abimanyu loves his wife a lot. Owns a hospital chain named "Lifeline" which is no. 1 in the world is a Doctor and a businessman. Is a billionaire himeself. Cold for the outerworld but softie towards his family and friends.Age is 38 but still many women goes gaga over his looks.
Mukti owns a company of racing bikes and cars named "Fast and furious" which manufactures a very small amount of racing bikes and cars but are sold out immediately in auctions for more than their actual pice due to its speed and looks.Is a bike and car racer .Loves to go street racing sometimes at night with D5 due to her D5 known racing and does street racing sometimes. D5 conseider her as the coolest aunt.Owns "Q-music label" with the other members of Fab 5 which is no. 1 music label in the whole world. Also owns a fashion house named "Aura" with Nandini, Aliya and Navya. Is a billionaire herself. Has a lot of anger issues and is arrogant to the outerworld but the coolest for her family and friends. Age is 37 but still men drool over her due to her stylish and badass look.