Party ( Part - 1)

The iday of the Party for Nandini -

Michael's POV -

I was sleeping very peacefully when someone decided to ruin my sleep by calling me numerous times.

I was so frustrated at that time to maine phone uthaya and started cursing at the person who dared to ruin my beautiful sleep. Turned out it was Ayesha who was calling me asking about my wherebouts as they all were in the hotel room and only i wass missing.

I told them that i brought the kids home with me and slept at our place only.

After hanging up the call i decided to wakeup and help my parents and others in the preparation of party.
I took a shower and got ready.

My Outfit -

I went out of the room all ready to look that the D5 has already arrived and i guess probably having a talk wkth our parents about last night and about todays party

End of Michael's POV.

Michael : Hey guys.(said while hugging Ayaan and Ayesha)

Ayaan : Hey babes whats up looking hot ha trying to kill boys out there or what.

Michael : Nah dude not interested.

Ayesha : U looking stunning Mic good choice.

Ivan : Offcourse her choices are always good than anyone out there. Afterall she is my princess. Isnt it Mic ?

Michael : Offcourse bro thats not even a question to ask.😉

Manik : Guysss done with ur complimenting session. Now lets start the preparation workers have started to come so D5 except Mic go take a shower get ready and come out to help.

Aliya : Yes guysss todays party should be the talk of the town.

Mic : It is alreadyy Alii. Today Mom is gonna be the centre of not only the town but the whole world. Cause i have invited the top journalist and their team.

Ivan : Yes not many from the press are invited. Only 5 people are invited who are amazing journalist and their writtings are always top notch. So mom they would be interviewing u.

Nandini : Ofcourse baccha thats fine with me. Now u all guys go freshen up.

Navya : Yes and Michael princess, go and wake Myra for me plz. U know na she only listens to u and Ivan in this household.

Mic : Yup right away maasi. Dont worry i will also get her ready.

Kabir : Woh pehle se hee bohot spoilt hee and because u r like this she is getting more spoilt by u.

Mic : Thats ok kabs. Giving love and care doent make her spoilt. And she is just the miniature me i love her the most dont tell the other kids ok about it. I will go and get her ready.

Abhimanyu : Ha sirf tu hee uss shaitan ko sambhal sakti hee.

In Myra's Bedroom -
(Myra was sleeping very peacefully with all the curtains down as it is a habbit of hers and Mic's to keep the room all dark while sleeping )