Party ( Part - 2)

Michael drove off from Infinity with Myra with her.

At the parking of starlight -

Michael parked her car in her usual personal vip parking. She came out with her phone and clutch in her hands with Myra following behind her with an arrogance.

After entering the building everyoe were surprised to see Michael here cause she visits office like once in a blue moon.

The receptionist took notice of her and immediately went up to Mic and Myra to greet them.

Receptionist : Greetings Miss. Malhotra. Greetings Miss. Myra. Its been a long since u guys visited starlight.

(Mic and Myra just nodded their heads at the receptionist to acknowledge her greetings and went straight away ignoring her blabbering .)

After entering Michael's Agent's room they were surprised to see the top most agent of the country standing right their going through some documents.

Mic : (thinking mannn i cant believe Ali really arranged " The Jennifer Lawrance" the topmost agent of the country for me. I really owe her one .)

Myra :(thinking Woww its really amazing Mic is so amazing she got the Jennifer as her personal agent .)

Nicky -

Nicky's POV

Nicky's POV

I as an topmost agent of Starlight got a newbie under me like how can Aliya Mam do that to me. I have many B lister under me to whom i have to train. But she decided to get me a total newbie and train her to be an A lister wowww.

As i was looking at some of my other aetiats documents someone entered into my room without even getting my permission. How dare someone can do that.

(still looking at the documents yelled) How dare u enter my room without asking for my permission. Do u want to get termination letter.

End of Nicky's POV.

Michael : Excuse me do u really think u have that much guts to get the owner only a termination letter ha.(said with a smirk on her face. )

Nicky : What do u mean (finally looked up from her documents and saw Michael with an arrogant model attitude standing their with Myra beside her looking equally arrogant as her.)

Michael : U surely are daring enough i guess, to say those word to me, arent u?.

Myra : Seriously u think u could get a termination letter to Mic. (Said while laughing arrogantly)

Nicky : (finally recognized them as the celeb kids. ) Arent u Michael Malhotra (pointing towards Mic)

Mic : Yupp guessed it right. I wont take long rn. So i m the new artist assigned to u .

Nicky :(thinking surely Aliya mam gave me a professional model directly under my hands. This daughter of Manik Malhotra's i have seen her on the lakme fashion week runway walk and i was really impressed by her and even mentioned to Aliya to look for that model )