Chapter 1: "The coffee shop"

*This book is a complete fiction and everything in it isn't meant and is fake, dont get offended or skeptical by anything in this story. The story is all full of fiction and nothing is real. Thank you and hope you enjoy*

Chapter 1: "The coffee shop"

As I sit down in the porch of my house, As I stared at an enormous car passing down the street. The only thing on my mind that time was to get in-front of it and die. Being a writer was hard and you couldn't do any other thing you appreciated than writing books for 12 hours continuously. I looked into the mirror and saw myself with a face so grotesque. I had black hair with brown eyes, and wore the same white shirt I've always been wearing since I bought it 7 years ago. As I stood up and put my book into the dusty table I hadn't cleaned. I haven't bought a new coffee maker yet and probably never will. I helpfully put on my Jacket and went down the busy street of cars and people pushing each other. Half the street was covered in trash cans and that's probably how the city is, I've lived in the city for more than 5 years by now and its always been like this. I look forward and saw the building of the coffee shop named "The Coffee Brewer" It was a very atypical shop with large amounts of decorations around the exterior and interior of the building with modern textures all around the buildings walls and floors. I went up inside and got the fresh aroma of the dazzling coffee which was the only thing that could release my stress when I wasn't writing my books or reading my books. Therefore, I went up to the cashiers to grab a Frappuccino, which was my favorite coffee covered in whip cream and a alluring coffee art on top of it which anyone can admire for hours on. I saw the same boy I met every day for a few months. He had been working here for a long time and we always pulled out a conversation whenever we ever met in the coffee shop and he also had a best friend he would always talk to. I also have a very good friend of mines named Maria who works in the same coffee shop and she also loves to talk to me, even though of her life's struggles. As he saw me coming up, I could see him smile and grin a bit of my presence which seemed to drop my confidence a bit. We had many differences but also we were very indistinguishable. We had the same looks which we both had brown eyes and black eyes and had the same face shape and all the things you could imagine about us. But he was very keen to do his job and was never very interested in any other thing other than helping his family and getting enough money. He never had a hobby other than serving coffee to enthusiastic customers which was the only thing he was active on. His name was David and my name was Alice and we absolutely had the most common names everyone can find everywhere. You can't tell me that you've never met a "Alice" in you're entire life or even ever met a "David" or a name alike to that. As I was telling him to order a Frappuccino, he asked me the most random and unusual questions like "Why do you like coffee"? Or "Do you think you're smart or stupid"? And all those out of pocket questions that not everyone answers when meeting everyday. It was a very crowded coffee shop and he pointed to the table right near the corner of the shop named table "9". The table had always been messy or untidy and I always ask the staff to clean it, I thought that maybe that table was cursed with people who are in a rush to go to work or just ignored the mess. David, who I had been just talking to came back to my table and gave me the alluring and dazzling Frappuccino that gave me the pleasure, he stared at me and said "This is your Frappuccino Miss Madam". I only replied with a "Thank you". I never had strong feelings for him and I only considered him as a friend. Im sure he also has the same view of point where he doesn't have a single feeling for me and just see's me of a person who comes here everyday and pays half the businesses money. (not really). I didn't really take it personal but I also didn't enjoy that feeling, I took out my large book that I was currently writing on and it was named as "The whisper key" which was a book about a mystery of a murder. I had been writing it for a very long time for now and never ever even got to the middle part of the book nor even is close to the end of the beginning part. I hadn't noticed that I finished my coffee and therefore, I took out my jacket and wore it before leaving the shop. Maria had been looking at me before I left and replied with a smile. That eerie smile gave me the memories of my childhood of a old man who looked at me the same way whenever I came outside to play. I dont know what ever happened to that man but I definitely know that he isn't near my house or neighborhood.
I walked down outside and it was very cold and it seemed like it was going to rain very soon which was very intriguing to me because I never ever liked rain in my life nor and so did I hate cold weather. As I walked,  I finally got the idea to start off my book, and Im sure that I will now on come to the coffee shop everyday.