Chapter 2: "A blowing wind"

As it was a cold day and I slowly crept into my apartment when the breeze rushed through the door. An old mat and a picture of a lady sipping some type of wine, I sat down on my seat of the desk I had and opened the book I had just been writing. As I plucked out my pen from the pen sealer and ran down the words on the papers I just printed. I didn't discover what I wrote and in a glimpse of a eye the words were being written. A shrill sound of cry appeared of my hands as it was pleading to take a break, exhaustion consumed my hands and discombobulated on what I wrote. A call appeared from my telephone and I sprang up to acquire it and dial on whoever dialed me. As I accepted the dial, I discovered it was Maria who dialed me to find out about a question. Maria indeed was a sweet lady with positive qualities and whenever she made food, her alluring aroma of food progressed upon my nostrils from an experts hand of cooking. Maria just answered me to find out if I was going to enter the coffee shop the following day but I had to reply with "yes". As I crept into my sheets, I had concepts in my head about David or whoever that atypical boy was. It was clinching through my head the whole time until I went into deep sleep.

"Cakoo"

That shout of a rooster held my ears tight and tried to manufacture a yelp from me, I sprang up and wore my favorite and adoring outfit. It was the outfit I wore only in special occasions but this time I decided I should enter the shop in an alluring way. As I slowly progressed towards the shop where my speed was decreasing and escalating, the aroma of the coffee hyped my body up and I entered the shop with full pleasure to smile at David. The only thing he replied with was a smile and an cold welcoming. As he made headway towards me I could sense a sensation of love but I hadn't earned it yet. The aroma was filled of the coffee he brought me and I eyed a small text that said "Not a friend nor lover but definitely my favorite customer".

It broke my heart

As soon as I finally believed that I liked him, he hadn't done the same. I mustn't be sad I undergo and it proudly was a sad understanding. As soon as I wished I maybe had a great friend, that concept betrayed me through the pieces of my heart. Until, right there I saw Maria progressing up to me and whispered tightly in my ear saying "I know". She peacefully moved my hand to the corner of the shop where she smiled at me dazzlingly. She said "I know what you want from him darling"

I was indecisive in whether to reply or not and I couldn't reply or speak a word but mummer, it was too sad.

Maria just said "It will come soon".

As I progressed over David, I replied with a goodbye before leaving the shop with broken hearts but I knew it was the very best. He would treat me as best friend very soon and I would soon appreciate it very much. The alluring words exited me out of the coffee shop and I plucked out my large novel and wrote

"THE FAULTS OF THE TRUTH"

The wind was decreasing and I progressed towards my house, a powerful gust of thunder shook my apartment and I was frightened. As I had many concepts and subjects around my head, I felt lonely and sorrowful. The life I had was already lonely and sorrowful, the only object that pleasures my feelings is books. Books were the pleasure of the world, it felt like
all the bad spirits in you get released out and flee away, it felt like a atypical sensation that your releasing your stress like meditating. I really didn't know why I was so obnoxious because of the text over the coffee, it seemed as if I was a sensitive lady. But, its fine to have emotions, I developed feelings fast for people I met because of the stress I have in life. Maybe, possibly I should go to a therapist because of the stress im experiencing in life, my mobile phone created a ring and I answered it.
What, who is this? The concepts around my brain stopped and I was hesitate to answer because of this atypical or unknown number. But, its the best for me, so I answered it and held my phone close to my ear to hear the words appearing from whoever called me. Those words, shook me and made me enthusiastic, I couldn't believe it!