Chapter 9: Gigadjeel

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Aldron: Even Gear has fallen

Aldron: Even Gear has fallen... And the Fate of death has been thwarted as well...

Void: Do my ears deceive me... Or does that make four of the God Seeds done for ?

Aldron: ... Have humans grown this powerful over the centuries... ?!

Natsu: Are you a Dragon who hates humans ?!

Aldron: I have no feelings whatsoever towards nutrients. Nor do I have a need for nutrients with such power.

Natsu: Nutrients ?!

Aldron: I built towns upon my body and absorbed the life force of the humans living there. By doing so for generations, I was revived.

Natsu: if you keep fighting, won't you lose those nutrients ?

Aldron: I no longer need them. With this power, I will consume the other Dragon Gods. I shall start with you, brother of Ignia, and Champion of mankind.

Void: Champion, heh ? I've never liked pompous, baseless titles like that being slapped on myself by others.. But as it would appear you're planning on crushing everyone underfoot... I guess I can make an exception for this once.

Natsu: ... True, me and Ignia both have the same dad, but Zeref is my only brother.

Aldron: Hmph.

Natsu: ... Is it some kind of fighting style to just take every attack head-on ?

Void: Why would I need to dodge attacks that can't hurt me in the first place ? These attacks were fast and powerful enough at first, but as it stands now... They're nothing to worry about.

Aldron: The God Seeds' destruction may have somewhat weakened my magic, but it is still powerful enough to kill you. In addition, Aldron commands the power of life. In time, the God Seeds will also revive. My strength will be restored again.