Chapter 18: Hunting

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Carla: So we

Carla: So we... Were being controlled ?

Happy: I was a huge tiger...

Wendy: Somehow, I feel like I did something terribly embarrassing...

Aquarius: Don't worry. This girl had her boobs out in full display.

Lucy: HUH... ?! No way !!

Natsu: She pressed my face right in there.

Lucy: KYAAAAAA !!

Gray: All that's left is Erza, Touka and Faris...

Wendy: I don't know where Touka and Faris are, but I was together with Erza.

Happy: ... Which means Erza's a Yokai, too ?

Carla: Don't say such dreadful things.

Selene: Hey... Youko... I'm getting bored.

Youko: D- Don't you worry, Selene-sama ! Here is tonight's performance !! The scarlet swordswoman, strengthened by my witchcraft !!

"Oh, right on it, that's my cue to leave ! I have more pressing matters to attend to about now."

Selene: ... ... ...

Mimi: You will not go anywhere. Selene-sama has given you the honor of allowing your presence here this evening, so don't squander her gift.

"If her gift is to toy with my wife in front of me like that, I want nothing to do with her. Out of my way."

Mimi: W- Wife ?!

"So either you step out of my way, or you get stomped on. Your choice."

Mimi: ... ... Immovable Sword !!

*SCHBROOOOOOOOOM*

Mimi: ... ... ... Huh ?

Void: Now, now, now. let's not loose our cool over something as trivial as this. Surely, there would be no issue with this situation, is there ?

"I'll have to repay you for that one."

Void: What need is there to repay yourself for helping yourself ? Just go already. After all, repaying our host for her hospitality is indeed something we need to do.

Mimi: Gh... Hnnnnngh !!

Void: Come on, you seemed so proud of your strength a minute ago. Where did all that bravado of yours go ?