Chapter 14: Moonlight Requiem

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

"... I was curious and a bit worried about that, but that's not exactly what I was expecting..."

Void: ... So there's a smaller you running around now... or is it a smaller us ?

Ochita: ... Y- Your majesty, these are...

Mystogan: Those are our guests from Earthland.

Ochita: O- Oh... Then I suppose you must be another me... Well, it's a pleasure to meet-
Erza: ... ...

Ochita: EEK !!

Void: ... Seriously, is there some sort of rules than the you-s must be bottoms when put against an Erza- SCHBLURF !!

Gray: What happened for him to become like that here... ?

Mystogan: I think some questions are better left unanswered... But you came here at the perfect time. I trust that you still have the Lacryma extractor lying around, do you not ?

Ochita: The extractor... Well yes, I do, but... After you closed the Well, there wasn't any Lacryma left to use, so it's just been gathering dust for a while...

"... An extractor ? Wait, I seem to recall Lily saying something about that... That my Edo-self was a soldier in the army, so how did it come to that ?"

Knightwalker: ... As a soldier, he was... Less than ideal, even after I took it upon myself to personally train him. But with the need in new advancements after the magic disappeared, he... Found himself a hidden talent.

"... Personally trained, heh..."

Erza: Reminds me of how I used to teach Natsu when we were kids.

Natsu: Gh ! I feel you man, I so feel you... Erza is scary, a true monster, no matter the world.

Ochita: Th- Thanks...

Gray: So our Erza taught Natsu until he ended up stronger, and yours Trained him until he ended up smarter...

Void: Pffrrrrrrt...

Mystogan: But it means we have a way to use magic still. Erza, come bring out the extractor if it's still at the same place.

Knightwalker: Roger !!

"... Are you sure about this, Mystogan ?"

Mystogan: I get to help all of you again. Nothing would make me happier. We'll ask Fairy Tail to help us find the White Wizard. Their delivery network is spread all over the continent

 Their delivery network is spread all over the continent