IV

Germany-1933
Olivia

"What can I serve you with? A waitress addresses me.

"Bourbon!"

I'm waiting for my drink, when someone sits down next to me at the bar table.

"Miss...I've been waiting for my drink for more than 10 minutes"

"Excuse me, I'll prepare it right away. Is it alright, miss, if I make the gentleman first drink?"

"Yes, it's ok" I answer and turn my head. Some brown eyes invade my personal space so I return to the newspaper.

"I notice that you don't speak German either," the gentleman dressed in 4 pins addresses me.

"I'm not from here. I came to visit"

"My name is Elijah. What is your name?"

"Olivia, delighted to meet you" I shake my hand as a sign of acquaintance.

"How old are u?"

"I'm 17 years old...What about you?"

"What a young woman you are. Instead of studying, you travel. Fascinating"

"It's quite a long story..."

"Have a drink" the waitress appears in the landscape.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to retire. It was a pleasure to meet you, Olivia" he takes my hand and kisses it.

I see how he moves away and sits down next to a man. I look back at the newspaper and read an article about the so-called "Criminal from Montory".

Elijah

"Who is that splendid young lady?" Klaus asks as soon as I sit down.

"Do I really have to give you the report?"

"Keep calm, I'm not eating it."

He gets up and I see that he is heading towards Olivia.

"Miss!"

"Hello?! Can I help you with something?" she directs those gorgeous eyes towards him, next to look towards me.

"I'm the brother of the "gentleman" you spoke to earlier. He's not much of a gentleman and he didn't ask you if you wanted to sit with us at the table."

Olivia refuses to answer for a few seconds and when she finally does she says.

"Yes why not"

Klaus grabs her hand and they come together to the table where we were sitting.

"I thought you didn't want to stay with us, Olivia"

"Olivia? What a beautiful name you have," Klaus begins with the compliments.

"Thank you very much. What about your name?"
"Niklaus but you can call me Klaus!"

"Niklaus is my half-brother. I traveled all over Europe and all over America. Where are you from?"

"A small town near Virginia."

I frown a little because right next to Virginia, I and my whole family were turned into vampires by our mother.

"If I don't sound too baggy, what is the name of the town?"

"Mystic Falls"

I was sure. I look suspiciously at my brother, he has the same reaction as mine.

"Why did you leave there?"

Olivia focuses on me, arching her eyebrows.

"Why do you ask so many things about me?"

"Answer me!" I approach her compulsion.

"My ex-boyfriend killed my whole family and then turned me into a vampire"

"I was sure it was..." addressing Klaus.

"The gentle cat scratches badly"

"He should have been happy by now. He drank two glasses of bourbon"

"I'm bored, let's get out of here."

Klaus grabbed Olivia's face compulsion.

"Forget our existence"

He gets up, followed by me.