XI

"Where are we going?" I asked as Klaus turned onto a rocky road.

"Soon we will have to go down. I want to show you something"

I walked about 30 meters and went down.

"Why are we in the forest? Do you want to kill me or what?" I say jokingly.

"Don't knock, I want to show you a place."

I walked for about 10 minutes until I reached a beautiful waterfall.

"Wow...how beautiful it is here" I say while admiring.

"I always came here when I was a child. My mother always scolded me and told me not to come, but the real reason why I came was because I was afraid of Mikael" he confesses while sitting on the grass.

I sit down too.

"Do you hate him?" I ask.

"He tried to kill my brothers. And not only once. They were the ones who turned us into vampires."

"I'm sorry...but why did they transform you?" I ask.

"I have many siblings. Elijah, Rebekah, Finn, Kol and Henry and another sister, but who died. One day I went with my youngest brother, Henry, in the forest, but unfortunately he was attacked by a werewolf. He tore him apart before my eyes. I couldn't do anything. I took the body and brought it in front of the shack. From that day on, it was never the same. My parents feared for our lives, so did my mother my being a witch called on spirits to help create a species against the forces of nature. Vampires." he says.

"I thought you were evil. I thought you were killing people, but I see that's not the case," a small smile appeared on my lips.

"I'm bad with people who annoy me. Like Damon"

"Leave him please" I say becoming serious.

"If your father appeared now, what would you say to him?" asks Klaus.

I sat for a while and thought...

"I would rip his heart out of his chest" I answer. "He killed my child, Klaus..."

"And Damon killed him?" asks Klaus.

"Yes. Not only him, but also my mother and my brother, Henry. I thought he was dead at that moment but Damon had turned him into a vampire"

"Where is your brother?"

"He should have been here...but he's not. He's been free for a bunch of years. He didn't look for me. He most likely thinks I betrayed him"

We look at each other until Klaus' neck is stretched and a handsome and elegant man appears behind him.

"Good evening, Olivia. I'm Elijah," he introduced himself.

I get up and want to run with the speed of a vampire, but when I turn back Elijah was next to me.

"It's disrespectful to turn my back," Elijah tells me.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You ,nothing from me, in return I from you, yes"

I don't get to say anything because my throat is cracking too.

I woke up in a room, decorated in an old style, with beautiful paintings on the walls. I get out of bed and a ray of sunlight touches my skin. It was daytime.
I was looking around the room until with my vampire hearing I heard some voices.

I leave the room and I came across some stairs that lead to a higher floor and to the ground floor.

I go downstairs and find this Elijah sitting on the sofa, reading a newspaper.

"You know...I also have friends who care about me," I say ironically.

"Good morning, Olivia" he says to me.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"In the Mikaelson mansion" he answers me.

"And where is this?"

"On the outskirts of the city" Elijah answers me.

"Great. What do you want from me?"

"I've been following you for some time and I saw that you spend some time with the Salvatore brothers"

"I live with them more precisely. What do you want from them?"

"I want Elena Gilbert. Can you bring her to me?" Elijah asks as he leaves the newspaper on the table and stands up coming towards me.

"I will be dead. Stefan and Damon will kill me if I steal Elena's love"

"If you don't do what I say, your friend" and at that moment an unknown man appears holding Sarah's arms. "She will die," he continued.

Elena or Sarah.

"Okay, so be it. I suppose you want me to bring it to you alive," I say.

"Certainly. Make sure she doesn't have vampire blood in his body"

"What do you want to do with her?"

"Too many questions, Olivia. I want it by tomorrow. You are free to go"

"And Sarah?" I ask.

"You will receive it tomorrow if you bring Elena" he tells me, sitting back on the sofa.

I leave the mansion and sell a servant waiting for me.

"Do you want something?" I ask.

"Let me take you home. Mr. Elijah told me"

"Good"

I get in the car with him and in about 10 minutes I reach Stefan and Damon.

I enter the door, disheveled and untidy, you say I'm coming from somewhere else and I see Damon also sitting on the sofa reading Stefan's diary.

"Whoa whoa where are you from dear?" Damon asks, putting down the diary. "Did you have fun with Klaus the vampire?"

"I'm not in the mood for something like that. I don't even know where he is. I was with Elijah"

"You changed the brother, victory. What does Elijah want?"

"It's none of your business, Damon" I replied as I went up to my room.

"Don't forget, you stay in my house!" says Damon coming after me.

"Then I should go"

Right at that moment, Stefan comes out of his bedroom with Elena.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Elena asks

"Nothing honey, go back where you came from" I answer.

"Do you have something to tell us, Olivia?" Stefan asks.

"Yes, kiss my ass"

I pass by them and enter my room. Where the hell is Klaus? I put my hand on the phone and call him.

"Klaus?" I say.