#1 Idea

I would like to see Tord go insane or something

Like

"Listen here, Tom dear," said Tord, as he touched Tom's head

"You won't understand why. Whenever I see you, my body is unable to move. The feeling, it's so bad," he explained. Tom got confused, very confused. He doesn't understand. Maybe what Tord said was correct. Maybe he won't understand why. Tord continued, " My heart is throbbing, throbbing so badly," he paused for a second, his eyes seemingly telling he was going insane, it's shaking. Tom notices this, but he doesn't know what to do about it.

"Why-

Why why why why?! Why does this happen? Why is this happening?" Tord asked, slamming his hand to the chair Tom sitting on.

Tom was shocked by the sudden slam he'd done. "Hey... Are you alright-" He was cut off by Tord, "My head, the thoughts are so full of you and you alone... Why?" Tord asked, wondering.

Wouldn't this be such a shock? When he told you his head is full of you?

It meant he was thinking about you all the time. So, does that mean, Tord has been thinking about Tom a lot? Tom was thinking, thinking, and thinking about what he should do, it was a bad situation. You know it.

"I wonder... Why I wonder? Why? I kept daydreaming all night long about you... I am lost in my fantasies every night, don't you know?" Tord was asking him again, again and again, because he was slowly going insane. Slowly, and slowly wondering why, why, why?

Tom decided to calm him down, he tried to figure out a way or two, then he immediately tried, "Tord, it appears that you're going-" he was cut off again. Such a shame. "Insane? Ah, yes. I am going INSANE. I'm so madly in love with you, were you aware of that? Or rather, I'm BRAINWASHED! Wasn't that surprising? Was that? See me, look at me, dear.

Touch me, feel me, darling. I would be dancing now. I would be dancing to tell you, I'm going insane."

So.... does anyone get the reference-

LOL I put a reference in this one

Try guessing about it, maybe I would use your idea

if you even have an idea >:(

so I hope that-

This is what could get in the book!!

Also, there are two references

I'll give you some hints

They're Japanese songs, and one of them is a Vocaloid song