PLAYLIST

Me and my broken heart by Rixton
"Shotgun, aimed at my heart, you got one"

All of me by John Legend
"You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down, what's going on in that beautiful mind?"

Devil doesn't bargain by Alec Benjamin
"The devil doesn't bargain, he'll only break your heart again"

Him and I by G-Eazy and Halsey
"We got that love, the crazy kind, I am his, and he is mine, in the end, it's him and I"

Got you on my mind by NF
"We sat by the water and talked about life, oh, said you lost your dad, girl I know how that feels, I lost my mind, tryna deal with that still"

Paralyzed by NF
"All the words that leave my tongue, feel like they came from someone else"

Can you hold me by NF and Britt Nicole
"Tears on my face, I can't take it, if lonely is the taste, then it's all I'm tasting"

Let you down by NF
"All these voices in my head get loud, I wish that I could shut them out, I'm sorry that I let you down"

Time by NF
"Even if we both break down tonight, and you say you hate me, and we go to bed angry, I know everything will be alright, I'll be here waiting, I promise I'm changing
I just need, a little time to show you I'm worth it, I know that I can be a difficult person"

Decode by Paramore
"How did we get here? Well, I used to know you so well"

Locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars
"I'm born again everytime you spend the night"

Bring me to life by Evanescence
"Now that I know what I'm without, you can't just leave me. Breathe into me make me real, bring... Me... To... Life"

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7vWkEPKih7ZcBnBF0ZXeAy?si=f6tiKkUOQ--pOFZAdl_s0A