Tanjiro x Kanao 16+

Ignore the giyuushino 📸

Tanjiro also saw zennezu making out outside their door,it seemed that they were heading to Nezukos room.

They were to into IT to stop them and so Kanao just continued to kiss him.Tanjiro was really enjoying himself,he even touched her inappropriately,leaving her moaning.He also told her to be quite so she got even more wet.

We all know what they did after that so l will give u a small fraction of what happened.

3 hours later...
Ahhh....
Ahhhhhh...
Tan- ahhhhhh...
Go slo-ahhhhhh ehhh hahahahhhhh...
Ahhh kanao
Ahhhh kanao
Ur too tight for me kanao.....
Ahhhhh.....tanjiro please go slower I'm begi- ahhhhhhhhh....mhmmm..ahhhhh....

After 2 hours...
...

She's sucking tanjro....

Ahh...mhmm...oh god.....kanao go slower I'm gonna cu-ahhh ahmmh

Tanjiro put it back in me...
Ok if u say so kanao...
Faster....
Faster,go faster ahhhhhhh...
Do u still want me to go Faster he asked...waiting for a response..
Ahhh.....ahhhh...mmmmmm....ahhhh....

After 3 more hours...
She was ridding him...

Mhmm kanao go slower pls(grunting)

The day after that..

In the 🌄 (morning)

Tanjiro started to budge out of his sleep...
Kanao is nowhere near him.Even tho tanjiro drank alcohol he remembered everything that has happened and he was surprised that she was that good at IT.
He got up and got dressed as he saw her in the kitchen and huged her from behind as she got stardeled.She also remembered what happened last night.He just looked in her eyes as she looked like she wanted to cry.
He talked to her and diceded that they would both get married.First she did a pregnancy test w aoi who then told her that she was pregnent.She imidiatly started crying.

Tbh how could she not be pregnant Tanjiro was too rough(jk,not rly)

Tanjiro was comforting her and then he found out why she was actually crying.
He was surprised but happy bc he loved kanao.Even tho he knew that shinobu was going to kill him.He kissed kanao and went to talk to nezuko who she could hear moaning last night but did not mind.Turns out that zenitsu just went down on her.

Then he went and talked to Giyuu who he considerd to be his BFF who also was married to shinobu and had a child w her who they called Shiyu Tomioka.Giyuu told him to just take care of Kanao and not tell shinobu for the mean time.

A/N:well this is the end please if u have any ideas tell me in the comments .Also this is like my 2nd story so tell me is something is wrong cuzco I rly like this story but this is not my last part and I plan on making this a long season.l hope u like this one and sorry for not writing like 1000 words🤣🤣🤣☠️☠️☠️☠️ well anyway word count is:493.