chapter 4

This is timeskip of 5 yrs:

Kanao was w/ Shinobu and her daughter Shiyu and the kids were playing.(Hanako and Shiyu)they were both 8-9 Years old and both very intelligent.Shiyu asked her mother
Shiyu-Mama,l heard u and daddy yelling across the house,what were u doing.I thought you were crying.

What are u talking about honey-replyed Shinobu.
Shiyu-Well when daddy came home at 8pm l saw u talking to him in secret bc u thought I was sleeping. Then l heard u go to the room and lock the door. Then l heard u say and l qote: Giyuu!!!Go fasterrr.....ahhhh......mmmm...ahhhhh...
...
Silence filled the room,when Kanao finally broke the silence after 30 sec by laughing at Shinobu. She was as red as a tomato.

Then Hanako spoke and said-well mama l herd u doing the same thing with daddy.

Kanao's face went as white as snow. Knowing  that Shinobu was going to laugh although she didn't. They both agreed to put this behind them and never speak of it again.

This is a cute photo l added it so 😍 KAWAIII

WELL l know this is short af but this is all my head could come up with so deal with it....

Well l love you all so very much thank you so much for 33 views ❤️ ♥️ 💖 💙 💜 💕 ❤️ ♥️ 💖 💙 💜 💕 ❤️ ♥️ 💖  and love u all as l said before just want u to know that next chapter is only giyuushino so byeeee...

Word count:268