chapter 3

So we're we left of was at were the baby was born.

...

Kanao appears to be very tired since she also had just pushed a human being out of her.
The baby was also crying non stop So they could both not get any sleep.Tanjiro was doing all he could. To his surprise Giyuu was also helping him. So was Shinobu. Aoi had also helped with Nezuko.

After 3 yrs:

Tanjiro was playing with the baby and Kanao was inside doing some dishes.She suddenly felt WIERD....
She thought she was just tired so she just went to her and Tanjiros room and went to sleep. Tanjiro had also felt this feeling. So he put the baby on its crib and also went to sleep without knowing Kanao was in the room. They both started changing and when they turned around they were both naked. Tanjiro looked at Kanao who was looking right back at him. Kanao spoke and said-Wow,l didn't know that ur forehead was not the only thing that's BIG Tajiro.

Tanjiro was there tomato red...
He replyed-Well,you wouldn't know since you barely remember how l fucked you four years ago. It's been so long since then. Kanao started blushing,and hard too.They both got closer and closer to each other unknowingly.They started to make-out.Make,out session quickly turned to touching and sex.

After that:

Kanao was a blushing mess since she just did IT with Tanjiro.Tanjiro also was a blushing mess since he heard Kanao moan countless of times.Kanao then triped on a rug and landed it between Tanjiros thighs. She was embaresed and tried to get up but Tanjiro made her sick his cock.She could barely breathe.Its too big -she yelled. After 20 mins he finally came and Kanao though it was over but Tanjiro had other plans.

He picked her up,put her on the bed,and started to undress her. She started turning tomato red but her husband didn't care. He started to go down in to the inner thigh and kissing it. After he started to put his two fingers on her virginal lips and rubed them.
He then proceed to lick and put his tongue in her pussy.She started to shake uncontrollably wich made him even more horny. He took of her shirt and found that nothing was underneath. He started playing with her nipple and sucking the other one.

Kanao-Mhm....ahhhhh.....hahhhh.....ohhhhhaaaaa...Tan.....Tanjiro......how r u so good at this......ahhhh.....stop biting it......ahhhh.....AHHHHH.....

Tanjiro got a lily bit of her milk and said-Omg....ur milk....its so tasty.....I wanna bite ur nipple for it...

Kanao-omg don't u dare Tanji-ahhhhhhh.....mmmmmm....stop that....hurts....

But ur milk is too good for me to resist-he replyed.

She started to blush...intensly.

A/N:I really don't know what else to add please tell me what u would like for this to continue and l will try to make it....
Well word count is....🥁🥁🥁🥁

Word count:511