19

The bell rung for break, students were trooping out of the classroom, you could tell they were waiting for this moment, was there anyone class didn't bore?.

Taehyung arranged his books in his backpack and slung it on his shoulder, he stood up and walked out of the classroom..

When he was about heading to the rooftop, he saw jimin heading towards him..
"Hey" jimin smiled
"I was coming to get you In your class" jimin said
"Oh, about that.. I think we should have lunch some other time.. Jungkook is waiting for me at the rooftop.." taehyung said, jimin smiled, you could tell he was excited
"Really?.. You both? On the roof, together? Talking? Daebak!! "
Taehyung smiled..
"Okay, go go... Maybe we'll have a general lunch together tomorrow... I hope I see you both after school " jimin said, patting taehyung's shoulder before walking away..
Taehyung smiled as he made his way to his destination

He got to the rooftop and sure enough jungkook was there leaning against the wall.. He beamed when he saw taehyung..
"Hey Tae" jungkook called..
Taehyung strode up to him slowly, his gaze was fixated on the floor.. Hot blush crept on his cheeks.. Way to go Tae, like you needed to do that now.. Taehyung mentally cussed himself out... Could you blame him? Jungkook had that effect on him.. He couldn't just help it..
"Hi" taehyung mumbled as he neared kookie..
Jungkook held taehyung's hands and dragged him to where he had placed two chairs and a small plastic table  in between.. Had that always been here? Tae thought..
They both sat, with the  breeze making their hair fly in places..

Jungkook wanted to open his mouth and speak but taehyung stopped him
"Hold on"
He opened his backpack and brought out the flask of kimchi his mother prepared for him.. He placed it on the table alongside the chopsticks..
"Before we talk, you have to eat first" taehyung said lowly..
"But.."
"No excuses.. You look too skinny for my liking"  taehyung muttered..
Jungkook smiled, he missed him so bad..
"I'll eat, only if you join me" jungkook said.. Taehyung stared up at him..
"No extra chop.."
"I'll feed you" jungkook blurted out..
Taehyung's insides did aggressive flips..

The duo ate in silence, with jungkook feeding taehyung...
"Water" taehyung mumbled...
"I'll go get it.." jungkook said standing up..
"Eat on without me, I'll be back" jungkook added..
"No, I'll wait" taehyung said covering the lid of the flask.. Jungkook sprinted towards the stairs.. While taehyung watched him

Jungkook soon came back with two cans of water, he handed one to Tae..they drank to their satisfaction and ate in silence..

"Thanks for lunch" jungkook mumbled.. Taehyung just shrugged, he tossed the flask in his bag..
"Taehyung I am so sorry for everything, I didn't mean to act like that" jungkook started.. Time was ticking and the bell would ring soon..
"I let my emotions get the best of me.. Please forgive me" jungkook added..
Taehyung sighed as he stared at jungkook..
" it's fine... I played the bigger role of being a total douchebag.. I'm sorry for being overly jealous.. I just thought Eun Ji would replace me entirely " taehyung said.. He had a lot to say  but he just couldn't..maybe he should just forget.. He'd have to suffer alone with his feelings.. Jungkook's happiness was all that mattered now...
"And I'm sorry for making you feel like Eun Ji did replace you.. I missed you Tae, a lot more than you imagine "
Jungkook said intertwining their hands on the table.. Taehyung stared down at their intertwined hands then back at jungkook..
"I missed you too... "
"That day.. At the park.. What happened "
Jungkook suddenly asked.. Taehyung's mind suddenly skipped.. He hadn't expected jungkook to remember that nor ask about it.. So much for trying to forget..
"I.. It's..i just remembered I was supposed to wait for Namjoon near the ice cream truck.. It was our agreement " taehyung lied
"And you had to sprint off like that " jungkook asked staring at taehyung, obviously finding it hard to believe Tae..
" yeah.. And I wasn't expecting to see you there.. And you know we weren't on talking terms.. So I just sprinted off like that " taehyung blurted trying to make his lie more believable.
Jungkook oh-ed
"Well.. Me and Eun Ji.. We are sort of a thing now" jungkook said scratching his nape nervously..
"Yeahh.. I figured " taehyung replied trying to sound cheerful..
"So how's it going between you two" Tae asked
"Good" kookie chirped..
Taehyung nodded..

They sat there talking about whatnot and catching up on things.. Until lunch ended

Sigh 😞
I've been having mixed feelings today

Sigh 😞I've been having mixed feelings today

A whole 18 months without my seven wonders

A whole 18 months without my seven wonders.. How am I going to survive 😩

I'll try to write something better tomorrow 🥲

For now I'm just gonna sulk 😩❤️‍🩹