Chapter 1 - The Outbreak

TW: Strong Languages

The sound of emergency sirens roars all around Rintis Island. Chaos filled the streets of the small island, the island's young heroes in their late teens gather and help evacuate the citizens. Boboiboy siblings were known for being septuplets, seven identical twins each are in control of an element, and their friends are there to help them all.

"Everyone to the spaceship!" shouted the most responsible of the brothers, wielder of the Earth Element, Earthquake.

"Don't push! Prioritize the ladies and kids!" The usually lazy and laid back brother, wielder of the Frost and Snow, Ice, manages the crowd problem alongside Solar, the brain of the group, wielder of the Light.

"Please don't push! Please line up!" said Yaya, wielder of the Gravity, helping the boys.

"Where the hell are they?!" Asked Solar, frustrated by his sibling's lack of presence.

"Blaze, Thorn, and Thunderstorm were fighting the enemy!" Said Quake. "As for him.. I didn't know where he went!"

"At times like this, where the hell could he be?!"

"Qu..."

"Quake!" Called a voice from Quake's watch.

"Fang?! What is it?!" Quake clicked the button, a flash of hologram appeared in front of him. It's one of his partners, Fang, wielder of the Shadows.

"You won't believe this.. it's him..!" Said Fang, he turned the camera to face him.

Quake ran out of words to say about what he saw, there were too many questions, yet he managed to say two words..

"What the.."

"How are the citizens?!" Asked Fang.

"They're okay! How about Ying and Gopal?! I can't find them anywhere.." Quake asked ,worried.

"I can't find them either.. I'll look for them right now, but I need to flee from here first.. be careful, Quake. This situation is getting worse ever since we left Reruntu Planet.." said Fang, summoning his shadow eagle and merging it with his body, granting him shadow wings.

"We don't have time to think about that, Fang. Please find Ying and Gopal as fast as you can.." said Quake.

"How's Tok Aba and Ochobot?" Asked Fang.

"They're already in the spaceship."

"Okay, good. I'll report to- ARGH!"

"FANG!"

"W..what happened to Fang?!" Asked Yaya.

"The communication got cut off! He was attacked!" Said Quake. "We need to help him-!"

"No! We have to evacuate the citizens from here first!" Said Solar.

"We have the others with them, Quake. We have to prioritize the citizens' safety.." said Ice tapping on Quake's shoulder, giving him reassurance.

Quake sighed, "Okay, let's evacuate them now, the others can join us later with our backup spaceships under the Kokotiam."

Solar and Ice nodded. All three of them went in the spaceship and flew them out of the atmosphere. Sad to be said, they didn't realize that they were flying into a death trap.

"Wait! There's something wrong with the sky!" Warned Ochobot. The small power sphere glides towards the window and scans the sky outside.

"..th..this is.. STOP THE SHIP! STOP IT IMMEDIATELY!"