Chapter 2 - The Survivors

"Yaya, go to the right, near the beach." Said Solar, navigating the flight using his watch's hologram.

Yaya went to the right, and dropped the earth platform gently.

"Okay, let's build a shelter here." Said Ice. "We don't have any supplies for now, so everyone! I need your help.."

Ice faced the crowd of citizens and Solar followed then said, "I'll divide you into three groups."

"The first group will be led by Mr. Kumar and Mr. Papa. Please collect as much food as you can right now. Fruits, fishes, birds, whatever, gather as much food as you can." Said Ice, gathering a bunch of strong men and men that understand culinary for hunting.

"The second group will be led by Ochobot and myself. Please listen to Ochobot's lead, then help us build a shelter for all of us. For now, we'll start by using wood. But as soon as the coast is safer, we'll gather some materials from our ship and build a better and stronger shelter. Alongside a new spaceship." Said Solar, gathering the techs of the island, that includes himself and his Power Sphere friend.

"The last group will be led by Tok Aba and Mrs. Mama. All of you will be in charge as medics, cooks and supply control. Please start your duty by helping the injured ones and keep the kids as safe as you can." Ice gathered the women, elders, and children together. He knew his grandad is perfect for such duty due to his experiences, ability to cook, and to sort cooking supplies.

"I will stay here as the defense system. I will make sure everyone here is safe until Quake, Thunderstorm, Blaze, Thorn, or Cyclone come here safely." Ice continued.

Everyone agreed with the plan and did their duties. The supply teams gathered fruits, hunted animals, and fished as much as they could. The builder teams gathered woods for building small huts for everyone. While the cooks started to gather small branches to start a fire.

It's not much, but after a while about three small huts were made, and there was enough food for everyone. Everyone ate their share of dinner and rest. Ice and Solar stayed awake for security duty.

"...what do you think happened, Solar..?" Asked Ice, sitting against one of the huts. Solar tapped on his watch and an empty hologram file was shown, "Everything was a mess, the spaceship blew up for no reason. Ochobot did sense something before it, we probably have to ask him next time." He said as the hologram file typed all of his words.

"Our teams are separated. Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Blaze, Thorn, Ying, Fang, and Gopal weren't with us when the incident happened." He continued. "Quake decided to stay, because he sensed an enemy. The enemy knew our position back then. Therefore, they must have some kind of tracking device, no?"

Ice nodded, "That means sooner or later if they can't hold on to the enemy anymore our position will be confirmed, and we have to leave.."

"Before we left Quake, he receive a message from Fang. He showed something to Quake, and it surprised him." Said Solar. "Quake said Fang was attacked before we evacuated.."

"Yeah, I wonder what it was.." said Ice, then he yawned.

"..you can sleep if you want." Said Solar.

"We're on security duty." Said Ice.

"You barely focus in that state, just take a nap, I'll wake you up if anything happens. Besides, I'm used to staying up all night." Said Solar.

"You guys should take turns staying up." Said Yaya, approaching them with three blankets that were from the ship.

"Yaya? Why haven't you slept yet?" Asked Ice.

"I can't.. I have too many worries in my head right now.." she sighed, giving them the blankets. "I'll stay here with you guys to help."

"That will... be appreciated.." said Solar, putting on the blanket around his body.