Chapter 1: Beginnings

Hello! chapter one is out I will try to update as soon as possible just so you know :]

George's pov

The early sunshine peaks through the curtains, my eyes slowly opening. I really don't want to wake up, so I close my eyes yet again to go back to sleep.

Then I realise... today's the first day of school!

My mum and I had moved from England to Florida a week ago after she got a good job here, and I was starting school today. I hurry to get changed into my new uniform and headed downstairs after hurriedly grabbing my bag. I definetly don't want to be late on my first day.

" Hurry up George you're gonna be late eto school! " Mum calls from the kitchen

" Sorry Mum I completely forgot I have school today."

" That's fine just eat your breakfast quickly I'll drive you to school seeing as you might not get there in time if you walk. "

" Thanks mum! "

" I'll wait for you in the car. "

She smiles and then heads to the front door as I rush to finish my breakfast. When I finally eat it all I run to put my shoes on and get in the car. My heart is racing from all the stress. Why does this have to be so stressful!?

timeskip to when he gets to the school

I walk up to the school gate, seeing the crowd of teenagers piled up in groups with their friends and classmates, laughing and gossiping about things. I awkwardly walk through the crowd, trying to read the entrance. When I finally do get there I look around for the reception so I can get my timetable for the day.

I finally spot it and walk over, avoiding the chatting people all around me. I reach the reception and the woman there looks at me and smiles.

" Hello how can I help you? " she asks

" Hi I am new here and I need my timetable for today? "

" Ah yes no problem, what is your name? "

" Oh, it's George Davidson. "

" Ok if you wait here I'll be back in a sec with your timetable. "

a few minutes pass and the receptionist comes back with a piece of paper in hand.

" Here is your timetable and on it is also written where your form room is (a/n also called homeroom in america i think...) you just need to head there and if you need any information you can ask a teacher."

" Thanks! "

I head through the hallway searching for the room, but soon getting very lost in the labyrinth of corridors. I must have been very lost in my thoughts because out of nowhere I feel a collision on my left side as I crash into someone. I turn to the person quickly to apologise...

-------------‐------
451 words

...cliffhanger?
sorry if this chapter was a bit too short, I will try to make them longer in the future, but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me your thoughts in the comments or any suggestions!
make sure you eat and drink and have a good day/ night
please consider voting:]
but you don't have to

see you in the next chapter!