Chapter 2: Meet

Hi guys I'm back with an update sorry for the delay but I hope you enjoy!

-----------------

George pov

I feel a collision on my left side as I crash into someone. I turn to the person quickly to apologise...

" I am so sorry I didn't meant to! "

I look up to meet the eyes of a tall, dirty- blond boy, who supposedly had green eyes but to me they looked yellow.

" It's fine you dont have to apologise I should have been looking where I was going. " He smiled at me.

" well are you hurt anywhere? "

" no I'm fine."

" Oh thats good I'm sorry again! "

" You say sorry a lot don't you? Hey, I haven't seen you around before you new? "

" Yup I just moved here with my mum "

I was honestly surprised that he wasn't mad at me for crashing into him and he seemed really nice, also about the same age as me.

" I could show you around if you want, and introduce you to my friends? I don't suppose you really know anyone here. " He asked kindly

" Yes please I have no idea where to go and I was pretty scared about being all alone on my first day, thats really nice of you. "

" Great! so.... whats your name? "

" Oh it's George" I smiled up at him, only because he was taller than me so I quite literally had to look up to him.

" Mine's Clay, but I prefer when people call me Dream, it's sort of the nickname everyone knows me by "

" Thanks for the help " I smiled at him

"No problem!"

I show him my timetable, and he shows me where to go for 1st period. We say our goodbyes, agreeing to meet up at the cafeteria for lunch so I could meet all his friends.

I walk in to the classroom and find a seat towards the back, because that was the only area with free seats. I sit down next to a brunette boy with a colourful hoodie. He turns around noticing that I had sat down next to him and smiled.

"Hi there are you new?"

He seemed so bubbly and smiley I mirrored his smile back.

"yes I am!"

" cool! Well, my name is Karl, nice yo meet you"

" I'm George, nice you meet you too!"

I'm very surprised that I've already met amd talked to 2 people in such a short space of time, I really thought I would remain friendless forever.

" Soooo..... do you wanna be friends?" Karl asked"

" Sure, why not!?"

Exactly then the teacher walked in amd we both shut up, not wanting to get told off. The lesson, maths, began with the teacher introducing the whole class to me as 'the new kid' and after all the introductions the lesson just dragged on as slowly as a typical maths lesson would.

Hey so I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will try to make the chapters longer in the future but I kinda ran out of ideas for this chapter, I'm planning something for next chapter though so yeah! if you have any suggestions or find a grammar mistake please tell me and I'll see you in the next chapter

475 words