꧁5꧂

Chapter 5

Ein's POV

Pierce led me up to his bedroom,when we got there he closed the door and smiled at me,his smile was SO CUTE!!! His room was really cool as well,LED lights all around the tops of the walls,large king sized bed,black walls,gaming PC,walk in wardrobe,book case,shelves that displayed animal skulls or random items,a small table next to the gaming PC/desk that had had candles on it and drawers on either side of the bed.

"Wow,your room is so cool!" "I turned to look at him with a wide smile,he smiled back at me and giggled quietly. "Thanks,I don't really have people in here so it's good to hear that you think it looks cool as well!" We both giggled softly and then yawned,we were both really tired. "Damn...I'm sooo tired..." Pierce groaned as he flopped into one side of his bed,I smiled slightly and then laid down on the other side of the bed.We both looked at the ceiling and chatted for a bit before falling asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes,looking around and sighing quietly,I then realised that Pierce had been spooning me,so now I was curled up in His arms,even tho Pierce is only 1 year older than me he's still so much taller than me and I have no idea why,so I look so tiny compared to him and it makes it easier for him to tease me for it.I didn't being the little spoon tho, and even tho I've only known him for a couple of hours I've realised how much we have in common, likes, dislikes, personality, etc.It's so easy to talk to him because he understands me so well.He started to open his eyes and then looked straight down at me,his eye opened wide as he jolted away from me a little "S-sorry about that..." He stuttered,obviously a bit startled to what he had woken up to. "No it's fine...I kinda enjoyed that..." I smiled and tried to reassure him that it was fine and that I really didn't mind.

After a while we looked at the time,it was 5:23 in the afternoon,we had slept for a longer time than I had thought.We went down to the living room and played some video games on the x-box.After about an hour of me absolutely destroying Pierce at Mario cart we got some food and just chatted for a while.

"Ein,can I ask you something?" He asked as he finished off his snack "Sure,what is it?" I looked at him,waiting for him to ask me something. "Since you don't have anywhere to go...would you like to stay here with me?" He looked at me and smiled,I looked back at him with wide eyes. "You wouldn't mind that?" "I wouldn't mind it at all,I'd love for you to stay here". How could I say no to that? "Y-yes! I would love to stay here with you!" I answered with a happy smile on my face.We both smiled widely and hugged,I guess it was a big thing for him because the only people he had ever talked to were his parents.

After that we walked around the house just chatting."Tell me something that you remember from your childhood,like anything you can remember somewhat vividly" I was just bored and wanting to hear him talk about his childhood.