꧁8꧂

Chapter 8

Pierce's POV

Ein fell asleep on my shoulder while we were watching friends,I just couldn't believe how cute he was when he was when he was asleep.I picked him up and carried him up to his room,then I layer him down on the bed and closed the door,then I went downstairs and continued watching the tv.

After a couple of hours I decided to turn the tv off and go make some coffee,it was only 7:24 so it wouldn't effect my sleep if u had one cup.I went through to the kitchen and made some coffee.Then went back through to the living room and turned the tv back on,I don't really know why I turned it off in the first place because I knew I was gonna come back.I put some demon slayer on and drank my coffee,I was watching the first episode of the swordsmith village arc and was at the upper rank meetings scene,god Douma is HOT.I thought as I sipped my coffee and watched the screen eagerly.

After a couple of hours I heard a knock at the door,I found that a little strange because no one ever knocked on the door.I got up and went to open the door to see who it was,I put my hand on the door handle and opened the door.

"Honey! I'm so happy to see you!" My mom shouted as she hugged me,my dad stood behind here making an 'omfg' face (😑).I stood there in shock as my mom hugged me,I hadn't seen her in god knows how long,and all of a sudden she was back home,even if it was for a little while I just wanted her to hug me forever.

I hugged her back tightly and cried a little,she smiled and hugged me even tighter.After all of the hugging and greeting we went through to sit in the living room. "So how come you guys are here?" I asked as I sat down next to my mom."Well we had a couple days off so we came to see you,we know we haven't been able to speak to you in a while so we wanted to check up in you and see how your doing" My dad said with a soft smile.

After talking and sharing stories I had mentioned Ein and how I found him out in the woods,they listened to me explain the whole story,my mom occasionally glancing at my dad with a smug grin."What's with the smile?" I asked in a joking voice,they laughed a little and looked at me, "I think you might have a little crush on him~" my dad teased me,laughing quietly with my mum.I blushed and covered my face with a pillow. "N-no I don't!" I said in a muffled voice as I smothered my face into a pillow, trying to hide my deep red blush.

I guess my parents were always cool with me being gay and having interests like that,but they had never really have a crush on someone as bad as this,let alone any crush at all.They sat there laughing and giggling,not that it was offensive or made me feel sad,found it funny as well but I tried to hide it as best I could,failing miserably tho.

After a little while of taking and asking questions they approved of Ein,they wanted to see him in person so they could know him for real tho,so I went upstairs to see if he was awake.And believe it or not,he was playing Minecraft on my PC,I wasn't surprised at all.I told him that my parents were down stairs and that they wanted to meet him,he smiled and agreed to come downstairs to see them.