To do list: Escape, climb through a window and don't fall

Jacks P.O.V

Fagin gave the guard the paper saying he was a free man and the piece of gold he stole and I was home free. Step one was already complete escape now I just have it to the hospital without being seen and see Belle. I squeeze through a fence and hop over a wall and make it to the side of the hospital that she is in I start to climb the piping up to get to the window I checked it and It was unlocked because it's the window right above the courtyard which is where I come to breath after my first surgery's. I look through to see if anyone is coming than I slide it open as silently as possible than slip through and close it. I stand against the wall and peek around the corner and see that no one is there. I go down the hall in till I find her room I peek into the room and she that she and Hetty are talking Hetty turns to the table below the window to get the cup of water and sees me she looks at me and I put my hands together in a pleasing manner and she just opens the door and says "I saw nothing" "Thank you" I say and go into the room and pull the curtains together and put up a sign that says no visitors. I turn around and I smile and say "Hi" "Jack!" I walk over to her and than kiss her on the forehead, she finally looks into my eye oh my gosh what happened to your eye?"  I look in the mirror and see that I have a swollen eye "the guard punched me in return for me resisting" I say while sitting down on her bed. "Awwwwww" she said sadly. She moves over on the bed so there's a space next to her and pats it "come here" she says I stand up and pull the covers off a little and say "I'm just going to check" he pulls up my shirt and sees that that there are no infection but it is bright red and still has some dried blood in area's.

Belle's P.O.V

I watch him check it and see his face drops. "It's not your fault and I'm fine I'm alive because of you, you saved me" he looks up and nods while smiling a little smile somewhat forced. I just pat the spot next to me he sits down and I sit up and he puts his arm behind me and I look at him and reach my hand out to his face and than then turn to the side table and grab the rag and bowl of water and put it in my lap I soak the towel in the water and put it to his eye and dap he flinches at the contact. When I finish up he say" thanks. We both lay down and just lay in silence. "It's going to be a little bit of time before we have congress again" he laughs "I can't believe that you still call it congress" I just roll by eyes. We sit in silence for a little bit before I say "you'll have to eventually talk to my parents" his shoulders a slumped down "not right now though, your mine right now" I say, He laughs at that. I just snuggle into him more and fall asleep.

It's a little short but I was trying hurry to finish it so you guys could read it, anyways today's question is what's your favorite color mine is azure blue! See you soon, Hals💙