To do list: Tell Fanny that boyfriend is an escaped convict.

Belle's P.O.V

       I open my eyes and I see a blurry figure next to me I blink a couple of times then look again it's Jack and I suddenly laugh and that wakes him up "what? Why are you laughing" he says I collect my breathing and than say through a little bit of laughter "nothing Sleeping Beauty" than wipe the drool running down his chin. He just rolls his eyes and lays down and pouts so I lean down so there is millimeters between us and say "what?" And he snakes his hands around my neck and then pull my head down and closes the space. I pull away when I
Hear footsteps "what time is it?" Jack pulls out his pocket watch and says "9:45, why?" Then we he realizes and say "visiting hours" and hops out of bed and begins to move to the closet but quickly comes back kisses me "run, you idiot" I quietly yell he does and closes the door right as footsteps stop out side the door.  The door handle turns and I can hear the scrap of the door against the floor I look up and blow out a sigh of relief it's just Fanny. "Hey, how you feeling" she pauses to let me speak and when I don't she says "I brought pepper pudding ( I can't remember if it's jelly or pudding and I'm to tired to go and search it up so if you know than tell me in the comments) "no thank you" I say quickly remembering what happened to sneed when he ate some. She frowns a little but quickly hides it. "Dad went to visit jack today and he said that he's thinking of releasing him" I look at the door confused jack probably being the same as he could hear through the thin door. "Fanny, come here" she sit down in the chair next to my bed that my mother usually sits in "Jack isn't in jail" she looks confused "of course he is I saw him get taken shackles and all" I put my hand up to my face pull it down and put my hand in a fist and rest it on my mouth "Belle?" Fanny says I look back at her and move my hand to her hand and say "Jack" I pause then continue "you can come out" he turns the brass door handle and comes out and quietly shuts the the door and turns to me and Fanny who's mouth is hanging open "don't scream or tell anyone" "he's an escaped convict" she says to me. That's when Jack decides to join the conversation and says "may I add I was an escaped convict when we met anyway" She just gasped and looks and me and I glare at Jack then turn back to Fanny "Fanny, you are my sister correct?" I ask and she slowly nods "Then you can tell that I love Jack" she just nods again with her eyes welling up a bit "Okay I won't mention anything, I promise" she says while smiling. "Wait then why did dad say that Jack was in jail when he clearly wasn't" she turned to Jack and said "you didn't talk to him did you?" "Nope I didn't"  Belle waves him over he comes over and she moves over and he sits down next to her and grabs her hand and rubs his thumb over it "I don't know but We're going to talk to him" they both look at me when I said we're "He already knows Jack isn't in jail anyway I'm surprised that he isn't already here" "Ok, I'm going to get father and bring him back here" I nod and she leaves Jack lays down next to me and turns to look me and I turn to face him as well he moves a stray curl and then kisses my forehead almost saying with the kiss 'that if my father hid that he escaped and don't have guards here yet that he must have a reason to keep Jack's escape a secret' I just nod sink into his warmth and slowly nod off again in till I hear footsteps again.

Sorry I haven't updated Christmas was crazy same with new year's and so I'll try to post more frequently anyway todays question is what is your favorite candy? Mine is milk duds BYEEEEEE- Hals