To Do list: Convince Dad to let me keep my escaped convict boyfriend

Belle's P.O.V

I look up at Jack who is looking down at me I nod and stare at his eyes that are a perfect creamy chocolate brown. He gets up after planting a kiss on my forehead. He walks over the door and opens it "Hello Governor" I stifle a laugh "Hi father" I say he looks over from Jack and starts to slowly walk over me and sits down in the chair to my right while Jack sits in the chair to my left holding my hand which is hidden behind my leg know that I want support but don't want my dad to see. He says "Belle..." looks at Jack then says "Dr. Dawkins here is an escaped convict from London who has a death warrant and all" I look at Jack who has a little frown on his face and his eyes are wondering around everywhere except to me. He Finally looks at me and I give him a look that says we'll talk about the death warrant later. I turn back to father and say "He may be all that but your forgetting that he is the best surgeon of his age imagine all the people he could help... We could help" I pause and take a deep breath " Father I love him and he has given me a great opportunity that makes me happy and he makes me happy so please let him go free of charge. Please" I say finally with tears welling up. He looks at me then at Jack then at me and is silent for a couple of moments then finally says "Okay fine, but that doesn't mean that your mother is okay with you two even being around each other let alone be together." "Make him head surgeon then" I say almost immediately. Jack looks at me surprised and so does my father. "Mom tried to get Sneed to propose to me because of the head surgeon thing and we both know that Jack is a better surgeon even Sneed would agree so make Jack head surgeon and mom can't stop us from being together and the hospital will be under great care" I say with a smile I dad nods a little bit as he's thinking and says "I think we have a new head surgeon, Congratulations Jack" I look at Jack and smile he has literal stars in his eyes and the biggest grin. My father stands up and holds out his hand Jack  stands up and shakes it. I put out my arms signaling a hug and he leans down and puts his arms around me and I pull him close and whisper in his ear " I love you... fully"