Chapter 1: A Profitable outing.

POV: Cid

Location: Lawless City hideout

It's been a few days since my epic showdown at the White Tower.

And in the end peace was once again restored to the citizens of the Lawless City- 

Yea actually not really.

 As much as I'd like to say everyone lived happily ever after, It turns out that taking out that taking out the only semblance of a government organisation that people fear, really only makes everything turn back into the chaos it was before. I guess the Lawless City is lawless for a reason... there have been a lot more profitable criminals to be found though so that's always a plus.

Anyway where does this all leave me? 

Every since that day I still have been wondering about the final parting words of that terrorist. I mean I got to accomplish everything I wanted for that fight, I got to make a flashy battle scene and even got to say some lines I'd been saving, so really I'm happy with how things ended.

 But he did mention something about there being more powerful figures behind him.

Hmmm

He was pretty tough to be honest for just a guy that I'd never heard of so it would be interesting to witness some of these so called big shots.

After all, I still have 3 weeks of school holidays to kill.

And as the eminence in shadow, taking down this evil organisation of uber powerful bosses sounds like a pretty fun pastime. 

"Find the one they call 'Overlord" He said. 

Hmm, Overlord. Sound dope. 

I should ask Gamma about this later, maybe she knows something.

An elite war between two shadowy organisations. Yea I definitely think I'm down for that. 

Very well dear terrorist, I shall avenge your dying words.

And don't worry, I will also make very good use of the gifts that you most generously handed upon me.

Because...

"HAHAHA now this defiantly is what I'm talking about!"

"Just what I'd expect from the final boss hideout! It seems that in the last couple days, all the funds of the Lawless City have been collecting right here and are now prime for the taking! You have not disappointed me!"