Now: Present

PDV Nath:

My name is Nathaniel Kurtzberg/นาธาเนียล เคิร์ตซ์เบิร์ก. I am a high school student at Shrewsbury International High School in Bangkok, Thailand. I was born and raised here Luk Khrueng, half Thai of my mother and half German of my father. I'm thinking of studying art right now. My hair is naturally red. Now, I have a lot of friends at school, especially, my best friend, Marc that I will never let him down. Later, I fell in love with the girl of my dreams, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, who is as mixed-race like me, younger than me, but now she had managed to overtake me if before, she was smaller than me and now she has grown up. It doesn't matter, she will always be loved in my heart. Now I have become a superhero, aka Caprikid. Marinette only loves me as a superhero, but the worst thing is that she doesn't know that I'm Caprikid. At the moment, I receive her call, she is in Sydney, Australia to visit her parents and in addition today, there will be a party at school for the start of the school year. By the way, I have to call him now.

Me: Hi Marinette it's okay in Sydney, oh, you're already on the plane.

Marinette: Yes, I've been since just now, I'm almost back in Bangkok to see you again, I can't wait.

Me: Yes, I too can't wait to see you again. I hope you can prepare well for the party.

Marinette: By the way, I'll leave you because there's someone else calling me, bye, see you tonight.

Me: Bye.

Yeah! Marinette will come to the high school return party. I have to prepare my too. I think I'm going to do something new today before the start of the school year.

PDV Marc:

I get out of the car and go shopping at the MBK shopping center. There are chic things for me as I am an official model. When I leave the center, all the people around me look at me and they want to take a picture with me as I am really very popular. On my way back to the car, I took my phone, I received a call from my mother, but I ignored it because I wanted to text Nathniel to get this news. Suddenly, the car almost killed someone but fortunately this person is safe and sound. But who is it?

Me (to the driver): Wait, I can't leave him like that.

I went to see who it is and I noticed that it was someone from my high school.

Me: Adrien?

Adrien: Marc.

I let Adrien pass in the car to bring him back to Shrewsbury School and we talked while waiting for me to try to text Nath.

Me: So, did you have a nice summer?

Adrien: Yes, and you?

Me: Well, I enjoyed shopping.

Adrien: Cool.

Me: Wait, you never told me that, but are you a foreigner or mixed-race?

Adrien: Indeed, yes, I am a foreigner, i.e. French-Taiwanese, from Paris and I am the son of stylist Gabriel Agreste and of Zhang Shuying

Me: Cool, I'm a famous Thai model from here, Bangkok.

We arrived at school and I left Adrien there.

Adrien: It was a pleasure to see you again Marc, see you tonight.

Me: See you tonight!

When I arrived in my room, from Shrewsbury School, I always tried how to talk with Nath. Suddenly, I closed my eyes and imagined that I was with Nath drawing his work of art. Afterwards, he showed it to me.

Nath: Tadam!

Me: WoW, you're quite good at drawing.

Nath: Yeah of course I am, because my future is to be an artist.

Me: Haha...

We got closer and we were on the end of kissing until my roommate, Max, came and spoke to me. I opened my eyes and it was just my imagination.

Max: So Marc, ready for the back-to-school party?

Marc: Of course if Max, I'll get ready.

First, Max is my friend and he is African-American, from New York.

Secondly, the person I'm in love with is Nath, my best friend. But he is not at all like a better friend, but he is more than a better friend.