Shifting Info

December 10, 2023

Excerpt taken from the 'Real Supernatural And Mythical World Wiki':

I will use mermaid shifting as an example in this article. Interpret as you will.

The shifting method is the most productive way to become a shifter of any sorts. This process takes a lot of time and dedication. So be prepared. Once you begin there is no turning back. The scales show up once, and they are there every time you get wet. They don't go away.

Be wise in your decision to begin the process. It can be dangerous.

So, here's the steps to the shifting method:

STEP 1 :RESEARCH

You want to start with a long period of research. What will your tail look like? What traits does it need to have to adjust to the place you will be swimming? How about your top? Do you have scales to cover yourself, or will you create a top using natural resources in the area you choose to stay? What kind of fish and plants grow in the body of water you will call home? What are the dangers? How will you protect yourself from them? How will you blend in?

These are all things that need to be addressed before you begin.

STEP 2: FANTASY SHIFT

(F-SHIFT)

The fantasy shift stage is when you begin to imagine yourself as a mermaid. Picture your tail and what it will look like. Begin to feel the presence of limbs and physical characteristics that are not visibly evident. The more you feel them, the easier the next few steps will be. Don't be fooled though, none of this is easy.

STEP 3: MENTAL SHIFT

(M-SHIFT)

The M-shift is the phase where you begin to think like a mermaid. You can teach yourself on and off or you can focus all the time on how your mermaid self will think. Remember the research phase. What personality traits will help you survive and thrive? What food will you crave and what will your abilities be like?

None of them will be superhuman like the H2O series. However, you can have more realistic abilities once you train them up. Things like Telepathy, Telekinesis, manifestation, psychic abilities, mediumship, etc.

Remember that even with the mediumship, you may see things in the water that you would rather not see.

STEP 4: PHYSICAL SHIFT

(P-SHIFT)

The physical shift phase will be the hardest phase. And it will take the longest amount of time.

This is the phase where you begin to gain your tail.

Things like subluminals and media (movies, books, tv, etc) will help you focus on your goals. It will ease the process very slightly, but the key to successful shifting is mindset and willpower.

In order to get the few scales that I have, I laid in the bath for hours every day, and showered as well. I would spend time just running sink water over my hands and thinking of the home I long for.

Not only do you need to be in the water and have a lot of water present in your life, but you need to imagine yourself shifting. Like the m-shift phase with thinking, you have to truly believe that the tail will come.

You may not see progress at first, but it takes time. My first scales took months to show up. But I didn't give up. And neither should you!

[end of excerpt]