Chapter 01 | Back 2 school

Back 2 School

The first day back at school is always the worst. Most of the time it feels like you swallowed a knife and your head hurts beyond belief after seeing that one dreaded teacher you will have all year,  but no doubt you would be reunited with your friends and the endless hope you would finally stick to your plan to work hard this year knowing it would never happen.

We live in a world were society control's people actions and I suppose it makes a lot of teenage girls feel an outcast at times, wanting to be something different, like they just disappear. Well that's me, Alexandra Louise Sutton.

I wouldnt say I'm popular but my name does go around a little, I go to a well educated, wealthy British boarding school.

St Patricks comprehensive for exceptional girl's. This school is known for being exclusive to only wealthy daughters with exceptional mind builds.

Till now I have no clue how I got into this school -well expect the fact that my mum's the head mistress- I'm not a genius, well I'm smart just not as exceptional compared to other students in this school for example; one of my two best friends; -Ashley Ella Pierce- she knows fourteen different languages, Spanish to Hindu.

Nicknames the brainds, Ashley's always ready with a fact about pretty much everything, is somewhat of an over-thinker.

Outsiders look at the gorgeous mansion and manicured grounds and think we're all girly snobs and assume, like everyone else, that St Patricks school is just a snooty boarding school for bored heiresses with no place else to go.

Well, to tell you the truth we're totally fine with that - its one of the reasons no parent in the town thought twice before sending there daughters here.

You'd probably know us the St Patrick Girls we've been around for a hundreds of years precisely (The school, not me - I'll be turning seventeen next month!)

I watched from the window seat in my dorm on the fifth floor of the mansion as the cars turned through the iron gates.

I wrapped my arms around my knees and stared through the double glazed window.

It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop from the first floor, odd sense of peace, I know in about twenty minutes the corridors were going to be crowded; music was going to be blaring, noisy newbies ( first years) running down the halls squealing from the top of there lungs. So I knew to savor the silence. Then, as if to prove my point a loud blast, the smell of britney spears fantasy and burning hair came floating up the main stairs through the ceilings to my nose.

God I love the start of school.

Then I heard the thud of luggage crashing into a wall, followed by a soft Irish accent. It had to be. Yes Ashley. She had spend her summer holiday in the Bahamas at least that's what all the text messages implied hintfully 'laying by the beach , the Bahamas is great' 'i love the food in the Bahamas' 'there a few hot Bahamas boys' 'did I mentioned I'm in the Bahamas'

"I'm back.Did you miss me?" She stood at the door with her arms wide-apart, signaling me for a hug.

Well I did miss her, but I was afraid to hug her, she was drenched from head to toe with a few lily pads in her hair.

"What the heck happened to you?"

Ashley rolls her eyes plopped her suitcases on our bunk-bed - she has the bottom, I like to watch the sunrise in the morning through the window from the top bunk - and took off her flip flops and layed back on the bed pulling the leaves out her hair. "Don't sit at the edge of the pond when newbies are around"