Introduction

Our budding slacker was quietly in his garden, lying on his deckchair. Observing other members of his family working. Things were done much better when you weren't the one doing it.

A year had passed since the end of the war with the White Star and he had already found his hyung Lee soo hyunk. He missed meeting the second one again but he was convinced that that would happen too and soon.

Comfortably installed, he ended up falling asleep. But calm is never for him. Even in his dreams.

He woke up in a completely white area, with a person behind him.

"No, I don't want to know. Leave me alone." Cale quickly spoke.

"Come on, I just wanted to help you for once. At least let me talk."

"No, take me back!" He absolutely wanted to hear nothing from this person.

"Even if I tell you that I want to help you tell your family about your secret and introduce you to your friend."

"Why would I want to do this? I finally have the life I wanted, I wouldn't do anything to ruin it. "

"Are you really sure you have the life you want? "

Cale couldn't answer the god of death. He felt like something was missing, he didn't have the complete feeling that his family accepted him. he was afraid that if one day anyone found out, everyone would leave and his hard-earned peace would be lost forever. He already wanted to tell them but he was afraid.

"What's the catch?" Cale was suspicious, the god of death wouldn't give him a free gift like that.

" None ! I'll teleport everyone into to a room and you can discuss it all. Of course I would help so that they believe you. "

" Why not here ? "

"A god cannot come down to earth plus you will be able their talk to them in safety. Everyone's powers will be restricted and your friend will be there too. And this space is too small."

The god seemed too happy not to have something more there but he really wanted to get rid of his weight in addition to being able to meet Choi jung Soo who he had missed. Even if he would never admit it.

"Agree-"

He couldn't even ask anything else, as soon as he said the words the god teleported her into a white room with a screen on one of the walls. he was able to see his family appear little by little.

Everyone approached him as soon as they arrived.

"Cale, what have you done again?" The question came from several people, Eruhaben, Alberu. The others didn't ask anything but they all had the same questions in mind.

He wanted to feel offended but he couldn't. It was really his fault, or just part of it.

Before he could say anything. Armchairs appeared in the room in addition to someone literally jumping on him.

" I missed you ! "

The people around Cale became alert in front of this unknown person. Although they saw Cale relax at his touch, he certainly wasn't an enemy. But where did Cale know him from? They had never seen this person.

"You're suffocating me..."

Feeling many eyes on him, Choi Jung Soo let go of Cale and introduced himself.

" I'm sorry. Hello my name is Choi Jung Soo, I am Cale's hyung."

Cale already wanted to fight with these words but the arrival of the god of death prevented him, although he will do it later.

He was dragged by his two hyungs on a couch in the front. Alberu felt jealous but he didn't say anything, he knew who these two important people were for Cale and it was a long time since they had seen each other together to let him have fun but he was still the best hyung.

Alberu, Choi han and Eruhaben with Ron and Beacrox sat down next to them. Further away were Rosalyn, Lock and Mary. They were able to see the twins of the sun in addition to many people from their family, everyone was there. even the different tributes and royalties. The Henituse family was also present. The children had gone to the ancient dragon's house, their guardian seemed busy.

Cale was starting to panic he wanted to tell them his secret but not to so many people!

"Hello everyone, as you must know I am the god of death."

"I will answer all your questions" He quickly spoke, they could see many glares. He was starting to get scared.

"I brought you here but first I asked Cale if I could do it."

Everyone turned towards the redhead who nodded. Everyone was relaxed about these actions, if Cale had decided on this it was because there was no danger so it was good.

"You are here to react to the life of Cale henituse secrets will be told along the way. Enough to allow your friend to fully relax with his family! "

"I have two years of video of everything that happened in your world! "

Cale was turning pale, that's not how he meant it. Just tell them about transmigration and nothing else. The more he reminded If he thought about the crazy things he had done over the past two years, he would get sick. His overprotective family was going to kill him!

He could feel someone watching him, he turned his head to see Choi jung Soo looking at him with a knowing smile. That bastard knew about it, traitor! he tried to convey that's thinking with his look but the smile became bigger even his other hyung agreed with that! he wanted to get out of there, he wasn't going to stay with traitors but neither of them let him go.

"We're going to start, don't hesitate if you have any questions or requests I'm here." The god then left so that the screen behind him lit up, much to the redhead's despair.

---

I've been wanting to test the reaction for a while, so here it is. I will try to do my best. you can suggest chapters if you want, try things that you don't often see in reactions.

good reading.