2

Once the image was on the screen, Cale stiffened, his pale complexion only got worse. He knew what moment was going to be shown, obviously it was the first time he appeared in this world. The people with him just held him in their arms to reassure him. Although they knew what was going to be shown here, they also knew how scared their friend was.

The others just marveled at the images while Choi han was nostalgic for his years on earth. No one has yet noticed the redhead's distress.

The man could feel someone gently patting his body. The rough hand reminded the man of the hands of an exhausted parent. It was so hot.

"Young master, it's morning."

"You would say it's me, young master"

Cale only nodded at Ron. He was waiting for her reactions above all else.

But the voice was very serious. The man feels chills throughout his body and his eyes open unconsciously. Rather than sunlight streaming in through the window to warm the man's eyes, what he saw was an old man standing with a satisfied expression.

"It's surprising to see you wake up after just one attempt."

" Eh ?"

"The master has wanted to have dinner with the young master for a while. It seems that this is possible today."

The man could see a mirror behind the old man's shoulder. Inside the mirror was a red-haired man who seemed confused as he looked at it.

"I guess that guy is me."

"Young Master Cale?"

No one said anything to the question, they were more worried how could a person forget even their name? Until most remember his trashy past, that might explain it.

Only Bud wanted to congratulate his friend, even he had never been so drunk. They should try this together sometime.

The man turns towards the source of the worried voice to find the old man, believed to be a servant, looking towards him. But this worried man was not the problem.

The man heard it clearly.

Young Master Cale. It was a household name. He slowly let out the name.

"Cale Hénituse?"

The old servant looked at him as if he were looking at his own grandson.

"Yes. That's your name, young master. I assume you're still a little drunk."

For royalty who didn't know about Cale's past hearing a drunk Cale Henituse seemed strange to them.

Listening to the old man's worried response, the man naturally thought of an even more important name than the name Cale Henituse.

"...Beacrox."

"Are you talking about my son?"

"...Chief."

"Food above all!" The children responded rather happily, all while congratulating Beacrox.

Cale didn't react much, he hoped it would happen as quickly as possible. It's like ripping off a bandage. The best is to do it quickly.

"Yes. My son is the boss. Do you need him to prepare something for your hangover?"