1 Month Later

It had been one month since Krishna and Balram left for Sandipani Ashram,
Two and half months since Revathi became pregnant, and 1 month since the death of kansa.

In the past month, Prema had taken complete charge of her duties as the Crown princess, the very first initiative that she took was to get rid of the corrupt ministers of kansa and hire new people, and the agriculture and home department was handed over to Radha who was well versed in the field.

Vasudev who was an excellent administrator, had been handed over the job of administrating the new and improved laws and the police department for the internal safety of the kingdom.

Satyaki was made the military incharge, and Prema ordered him to start training the army as soon as he could, any material required for the training would be provided by the Crown, she said that she needed at least 10000 deadly soldiers prepared by the next 4 months.

Revati and Devki quickly became members of her Council or you could say her Advisors. Revati was given the job of making sure that no innocent person was stuck in the jail of Mathura and sat with the master of laws of the kingdom who was other than Vasudev and checked the list of people who had been unfairly imprisoned by kansa.

With Devaki, she made plans to renovate the slums that were created during the rule of kansa, due to people not being able to afford houses because of the high taxes, Devaki was well aware of the landscape and needs of the people of Mathura, and their lifestyles. So Prema appointed engineers who would work with Devaki to create stable houses instead of the slums and the houses would be handed to the people free of cost.

Another thing which she changed was reducing the taxes, and opening trade via the ver route, Mathura which was well known for its milk,
Makhan and other milk products now had become mass producers and exporters of milk products in the market of Aryavart.

__________________________________________

The court of Mathura,

Prema was sitting on the right of Maharaja Ugrasen, looking every bit of the Crown princess that she was, dressed in a yellow silk saree, a red shawl hair pulled back in a bun, gold and diamond jewellery, Her green chudis with gold and diamond kadai,
Bichhiya, sindoor, mangalsutra, chudamani, a nath, Her engagement ring, Chandrabindi and Payal completed her look.

Prema was sitting on the right of Maharaja Ugrasen, looking every bit of the Crown princess that she was, dressed in a yellow silk saree, a red shawl hair pulled back in a bun, gold and diamond jewellery, Her green chudis with gold and diamond kad...

Vasudev and Devaki were sitting on his left Revati and Radha were accompanying Prema.

Today's Court session was nearly over and to conclude the court Maharaja Ugrasen said," Agar kisi ko koi Ghoshna karne hai to uski anumati hai."

Prema stands up and says," Maharaj mujhe kuchh Samay pahle Mere Gurudev Dronacharya ka Patra aaya tha unhone mujhe apne aashram Bulaya Hai agar aapki aagya ho to Main Kuchh Samay ke liye unke aashram Jana chahti hun,
Mere Sthan per Radha Meri sari jimmedaariyan uthaegi."

To this Ugrasen Smiles and says," Agar Radha Ko Tumhari jimmedaariyan uthane Mein Koi aapatti Nahin Hai To hamen bhi Tumhare Kuchh Samay ke liye Apne Gurudev ke pass Jaane Mein Koi aapatti Nahin Hai." Then everybody turns to look at Radha expecting her to answer and she says," Mujhe kuchh Samay ke liye yuvrani ji ki jimmedaariyan uthane Main Koi aapatti Nahin Hai."