dream, accident & shiv mandir

Prema was not feeling stable as her mind drifted off to the horrifying dream she had been seeing repeatedly for the past week, a poor child stuck in the middle of a chakravyuh, a child no older than 14 killed by 7 warriors.
But today was different as she had finally seen the faces of those Warriors who killed a child, and her heart was far from at rest.

She was brought out of her musings as
Panchali Screamed in pain as the dagger slipped from her hand and severely injured her right foot. Prema dashed from the other side of the room as shikhandini tried to stop the wound from bleeding.

For the next hour, they tried everything but failed. " Dwarikeshwari, Humne Har Sambhav Prayas kar liya hai, Kintu yah Rakt thumne ka naam Nahin le raha hai,
Yadi Khoon aur der Bahar to Rajkumari ke liye Ghatak ho sakta hai!" Said the vaid with his head hung low.

Prema closed her eyes in frustration,
Even if it stopped bleeding, the wound could take a long time to heal in a human body. Prema opened her eyes and ordered the doctor to leave the room as she turned towards a whimpering Panchali.

" Panchali Mujh per Vishwas hai?"
She asked in a motherly voice,
Panchali couldn't say anything because of pain, she just nodded her head.

Prema took Panchali's hand in her and made a small cut on her palm,
Then she proceeded to cut her palm and pressed their palms together.
She joined their foreheads and asked Panchali to take long breaths.

Slowly, Panchali's pain faded away
And she opened her eyes.
Prema asked Panchali to go to the Shiva temple as they had planned,
she would join her later.
Panchali nodded and left the Chambers.
A few minutes after Panchali left,
Prema collapsed unable to stand with the deep wound on her right foot.

A few minutes later, Krishna ran into the Chambers and saw Prema sitting there holding her foot as it slowly healed, he kneeled in front of her and gently gathered her in his arms,
He picked her up and carried her to the Chambers through a shortcut present in the garden.

He gently placed her on the bed,
And held her hand as she whimpered at the closing wound, after a few minutes of complete silence he asked in a strict tone," Tumne kahan se Sikha?"

"Bhrata Shukracharya Ne Sikhaya tha!"
She answered innocently as small tears formed in her eyes." Agar abhi main iska prayog nahin karti toh Panchali ke Vivah Mein Badha aa Jaati aur Dharm sthapna mein adchan!"

Krishna slapped the back of her head and slowly pulled her into his arms," Mujh per Kripa Karo aur aage se is Vidya Ka prayog Na Karo, is Vidya mein Tum Samne wale ke ghav Apne deh per Le rahi ho, Samjho Meri Baat Ko Priye!"
He practically begged her.

She kept her head on his heart and said," Dekho yah Baat kaun bol raha hai?
Vah vyakti Jisne Na Jaane Kitni bar Mere ghav Apne deh per Le liye ho!"

He shook his head," vah Baat alag hai!"
" Kuchh alag vlag Nahin Hai!" She protested." Dekho Mera pair bilkul theek ho gaya!" She said as she pointed towards her feet. He took her foot in his hand and carefully examined it before placing it down as he said," Hush...Tumhare pair bilkul thik hai
Kintu aage se Aisa Kuchh karne ke pahle sahstrum bar sochana, thik hai!"

She nodded but stubbornly added," Kintu Yadi main is Kala se Kisi Ne dosh ke Pran bacha sakti hun Toh Main yah avashya karungi!"

Krishna suddenly stopped and looked into her eyes, seeing the determination and faraway in those ocean-green eyes he understood what she was trying to convey and said," Tumhare hi bhrata hai Mang lo!"

___________________________________________

"Jiji-jiji!" Panchali called Prema out as she ran all over the palace.
She was so lost in calling Prema,
that she did not even realise that Prema was sitting in the garden,
just as she was running past it,
Prema got her hand just before she could pass her," Kya hua? pure Mahal Bhar Mein Mera Naam Chilla-Chilla kar Sab Kuchh Sar per Kyon Utha Rakha Hai?"

Then she pulled Panchali to sit beside her, panchali told her about the weird trip to the Shiv Mandir, and the weird feeling she got, she said it said like a lost part of her was reuniting with her soul, a sense of completion and at the end the handsome Yogi, who she had come across.

Prema smiled at her story and said," lagta hai Narayan Ne aapki Sun Li!"

"Kaise?" Panchali asked as she turned towards Prema.

" Shiv Mandir Mein, aap Rajkumar Arjun se jo takra gai!" Prema said and tried her best to control her laughter as she saw different expressions flash onto Panchali's face in just a minute.

"KYA?" Panchali finally managed to utter. Prema just nodded and Panchali became the brightest Cherry red.