Chapter 2

( Ophelia's POV )

Omg! Omg! Omg! I walked with Floyd and John Dory! Well...Floyd is understandable since he's interactive with his fans, but, JOHN DORY!! AHHH!
I yelled inside my head as I laid on my bed, the sunlight pooling in as morning became more evident. I sat up rubbing my face making and checking the time, making sure that it was the next day and that what happened yesterday wasn't just a dream. " It really happened..." I sat there for a moment before jumping out of my bed and squealing like a little girl and prancing around. It wasn't until I turned around that I saw Viva and Poppy standing by the door of my pod. 

"Ohmygoodness!" I yelled, clasping at my heart. " I uh....I didn't see you guys there" I laughed awkwardly. " It seems like someone's in a feel good mood. I wonder why..." Poppy raised her eyebrow as she spoke and neared me. " You weren't this giddy until...Gasp!" Poppy stopped in her tracks, covering her mouth. Viva came close to me as well, not quite getting what poppy said at first but then gasping once she realized. " You have a crush on one of the BroZone Bro's!" They said in unison. They jumped around giggling in the way I was earlier. 
"A crush? Pfft! No way. I don't even know what you guys are on about. How can you have a crush on someone you just met, there's no way that's possible. It's crazy, insane even..." I ranted on, fanning my hands as to try and knock the idea of me having a crush on one of the Bro's. 

Poppy and Viva exchanged looks before looking back at me again. " Hm...If you really didn't have a crush on one of the Bro's then how come your ears are a blood cherry red! Huh? Explain that." 
" Poppy is right, your ears are quite the shade of 'Embarrassed that they found out I have a crush on someone' red" Viva added. I covered my ears and ran to the nearest mirror. They were right, my ears were a deep shade of red. Curse you ears for giving me away!

" Okay...well uhm. No that's not what it is it's just...uh...just...Allergies! Yeah! Allergies..."

"Allergies...huh?" Poppy eyed me. " Well then I'll take your word for it. But moving on, get dressed, we're going with Branch and his brothers to Bruce and Sons. You'll get to meet Bruce and his wife and all...and I mean all of his kids." 

" His brothers?" My ears perked up once again at the mention of his brothers. " Uh...yeah. Floyd, Bruce, Clay and John Dory...his brothers...the ones who-" 
" I know poppy, I know...I just didn't know that I'd be going along..."
" Well, John Dory asked if you were coming, so I came to tell you to get dressed so that you can come along. Seems like someone has taken a liking to youuuu" Poppy smiled before pushing me to get dressed. I slid on my favorite brown and gold sweater dress with matching leg warmers. I put my hair into a ponytail, revealing more of the white streaks that were there.

" Alright let's go"
" Vamos, Amigas!" Viva said as she dragged Poppy and I out of my pod. We, practically, skipped to Rhonda where Branch was waiting along side..
" John Dory! Hi! We brought her and now we're all set to go" Poppy, Viva and Branch Nodded as they Boarded Rhonda, leaving me there with John Dory. Even though we had talked all last night with Floyd on our walk, but being with him alone was...a little nerve wracking.

"Uhm...Hey" I started off. I noticed how his ears perked up at the sound of my voice, it was cute in a way. " Heyyy Ophelia. Uh..I'm glad that you could come with us." He smiled. The same smile he smiled when we first met, except it was bigger and...more adorable.
" Well, you did ask me to come so..." 
" Oh...yeah right. Well, just because I'm a music star that doesn't mean you have to come to my every call" He chuckled nervously. I laughed in return. " Oh trust me, that's not why I came. Not even close" I shrugged one shoulder and winked before boarding Rhonda, leaving him standing there. Oh my gosh Ophelia! Why did you do that!?" I stage whispered to myself. Taking a seat next to Clay and Viva. Viva nudged me as I sat next to her. " What took you so long lover girl. "