Chapter 3 - Depths of the Atlantic.

(Short Chapter)

third Person POV: 

Xiao would dive deep into the Atlantic Ocean. From the Sunlight zone, to the Twilight zone, to the midnight zone,  Heading back to his cave,located in the abyss, where his Siren pod lived. Xiao would swim around the ocean waters, small fish scurrying away from his presence. Xiao is a predatorial creature after all. Xiao's eyes would glow yellow, in the dark depths of the sea. He sees other creatures around him, like orcas, angler fish, sharks, and many strange types of fish. He continues swimming in the direction of his location. Heading inside his cave, where his siren pod resides. 

"Ah, Xiao!" a voice called. "Hm?" Xiao was really confused. Just then, a siren tackles Xiao excitedly to the cave floor. The siren had long blonde hair, with orange scales on his body, he would have the same physique as Xiao but instead of a blue-teal color scheme, it was more orange and yellow. "Aether." Xiao spoke. Aether smiled.  "Hi, Xiao...Did you...go to the surface today..?" Aether spoke while swimming. "I met...a land walker...named..Ven." Aether looked at Xiao happily.  "Ven..? Sounds like a nice landwalker...Oh, by the way, I got you some more oysters. I know how much you love them!" Aether said, while giving Xiao a Seaweed pouch of Oysters. 

Xiao then swam over to a rock in the cave, sat down, opened the seaweed pouch, and opened an oyster with his sharp claws, devouring and savoring the shellfish inside the oyster, savoring the sweet taste." Aether would giggle. "Ah, Xiao, You really love oysters, huh?" Xiao would nod while eating. "Where did you..get them...?" He said, while slurping the oyster fluids. Aether would then think for a second. "Ah, right! I got them from an Oyster farm, near the Landwalker's bio center thing.." Xiao would then suddenly finish his oyster. "You...got them from...nearby farm..?" Aether would nod. "Yes, the oysters that I got for you are the freshest ones I've found so far...The ones in the abyss aren't as fresh as the ones I got you." 

Xiao would then yawn, his siren fangs showing as he yawned. Aether would look at Xiao. "Oh, you're sleepy..? Hmm, Maybe you should go lay down..? You have had a long day after all. I mean you met a landwalker..and talked with them." Just as Aether was speaking, Xiao fell into a deep slumber, dreaming about his oysters. Aether would laugh, "Ahahah....Okay, I guess the day really wore you ou, huh? Very well, Good night, Xiao. Sweet dreams." he said, while swimming to his room to also get some sleep.