Chapter 77:FIRST BLOOD

I noticed how worried everyone was about Mr James and I cat-walked down the hallway feeling proud of myself while playing with my hair and then I spotted a young girl crying in a corner and decided to approach her..

London:Hey there princessa..Whatcha doing here all alone huh?..You know you should never be by yourself especially when a stranger approaches you..

I smirked devilishly as I looked at the girl with my eyes fixed on her and then she turned to me with tears in her eyes..

Young Girl:But you don't look like a stranger..

I leaned closer to her and and looked directly into her eyes kneeling to meet her head level..

London:Really?..

Young girl:Yes..you look like a mystical princess from those princess movies...

London:So you think I'm a mystical princess..

She nodded her head innocently and I smiled halfway at her seeing how innocent she was and then I stood up abruptly and crossed my arms and stared at her blankly..

London:So where are your parents?..

Young girl:I followed my aunt here..My parents didn't come with me..

London:Hmm..so who's your aunt?..

Young girl:Her name is Jenila..

I was a bit shocked as she revealed to me who her aunt was and I narrowed my eyes and stared at her..

London:Well your aunt is a close friend of mine..More like a best friend to be honest..

Young girl:Oh I know you..You're her cute vampire friend London..

London:Oh so you do know me..

She nodded again with a slight smile on her face..

London:So I guess I'm not a mystical princess anymore but a vicious vampire right?..

I grinned at her and she felt a bit frightened as her smile slowly vanished and then Jenila shortly found her and hugged her tight..

Jenila:Oh my God!..Junie where have you been?..I've been looking for you everywhere..

Junie smiled at Jenila and told her that she met me and Jenila turned her attention to me and stood up slowly still a bit frightened by me..

Junie:Aunt Jenila..London is really cute and nice and she helped me to stop crying..

Jenila smiled at Junie and then turned to me and thanked me before telling me that Mr James was missing and I just smiled faintly at her...

London:I also heard from Damien that he's missing..I honestly thought it was a joke knowing the fact that the party is for him and he was present preety much more than half of the time..so where could he have gone..

I faked my concern as I looked at Jenila puzzled and she deeply thought about what I said but she couldn't think more of it..

Jenila:He's elderly so where could he have gone to..

I shrugged my shoulders not caring about the situation..

Jenila:London please join in the search..I know that with you around we might find him..

London:Jenila I'm a bit tipsy right now but yeah I'll help you..just stay here with little Junie here..

I caressed Junie's cheek and smirked and then I pretended to look for Mr James..as I was walking I saw a lot of guards and workers all over the place  searching for Mr James everywhere then I decided to call Mace..