Part 14 🌝

Wednesday 21st October, 1998 8:32am

"Uugghhh." "What's got you in a mood Gin?" Blaise said to Ginny's groan of annoyance, kissing her forehead.

"Stupid baby thing, we have it first." "And you don't like it because...?" "Because, Cicely won't stop crying all the time."

"Plastic baby or not, you can't shout at an infant if they shit themselves." "Or if they aren't wearing good clothes that suit them."

"I can too. Plus Hermione and Draco's baby looks way better, ours...well ours looks like she's been dropped face first onto the floor." "Maybe because you did drop her on the floor? Face first."
"She looked so pretty before. What happened."

"YOU, YOU HAPPENED."

They were in the living room as they were looking at their lesson plans for the day. Unhappily for Ginny they had C.C.M.Y. First. (That just means Child Care (1) Month (1) Year)

"Ehm. I didn't know that she would turn from a doll to a real looking live baby, so I got scared and dropped her."

"You threw her at a wall. We had to get a new doll just because of that. So she had the messed up face because it took the genes from the last one!"

"Whatever, I'm just waiting till it's Halloween."
"Why?"
"Well. McGonagall said if we wanted to, we could go back home for the night, celebrate Halloween with family y'know."
"Yeah, ok and?"
"And Mines said that she would take us trick or treating around where she used to live. Because we've never really been trick or treating muggle ways. Plus Harry only remembers doing it once, he was never allowed out after that."

"That actually sounds fun. Who's going?"
"Uhhhhh. Me....Hermione...Harry...Ron...Luna...Neville?....annnnndddd.........Dean&Seamus. I think? Though I don't actually know if Dean and Seamus are going to go."

"Can we all maybe join then?"
"I guess, I'll ask Herms."
"By the way..where do you plan on staying?"
"Oh in Hermione's house, for what it's worth all the muggles still think her parents live there."
"And they don't?"

"Her parents are somewhere in Australia."
"Why would they leave their daughter alone here so they could live in Australia?"

"Because they don't know they have a Daughter."
"How would they not know they had a chilll.....d, she do something to them?"

"She.......obliviated them, she didn't want Voldemort knowing where her parents were and wanted them to be safe. So she let them be free of her."

"That sounds sad."
"Its not for you to decide if it was sad."
"Shit."

Hermione was stood behind them with a softened upset face on her.

"Grange. I, I'm sorry you had to hear , that"
"(Whispering) is that really all you can think of saying?"
Blaise gave back to her a rather confused look as to what he should do.

"Hermione. I didn't mean to tell him like that it's just-"
"No, Ginny please don't go on about this right now. I hate being reminded by it."

"Hermion..e...."
She rushed up the stairs to her bedroom so she wouldn't have to hear what Ginny had to say next.
Ignoring anymore people who tried to make conversation with her.

"Mione!"
Ginny had ran to catch up to Hermione to say sorry to her, but she was quicker and slammed the door shut before Ginny could even speak another word.

Hermione stood there, door closed behind her. Tears started to pile up in her eyes, the room began to fog around her.

What she hadn't realised is that she wasn't alone, Draco lay on his bed in the corner.