Chapter 110: Tak Chi Middle School 15

Wen Qing looked at Fu Ranxiu blankly.

touch, touch you?

Is it that direct?

Fu Ranxiu's pupils were dark, not affected by the spectacle lenses in the slightest, but because the gloss of the lenses was a little more indifferent, like a robot in human skin.

There was no emotion on his face, and there was no desire in his eyes, as if he didn't say those two words just now.

Facing Fu Ranxiu's face, Wen Qing inexplicably suspected that she was thinking crooked.

He asked hesitantly, "Where did I touch you?"

Fu Ranxiu looked at him and said lightly, "Fair deal."

The implication is that the place he touches is proportional to his answer.

Wen Qing understood the meaning of these four words, but after thinking about it carefully for a while, the meaning of "fair trade" meant that he could touch anywhere.

In this case... it's not that he can't do it...

Wen Qing's expression loosened, thinking that it was he who touched Fu Ranxiu, not Fu Ranxiu.

He ate Fu Ranxiu's tofu, not Fu Ranxiu.

No matter how you think about it, you earn it yourself, touch people again, and get answers to your questions.

Seeing the change in Wen Qing's expression, Fu Ranxiu took two steps forward and asked calmly, "You come down? Or should I go up?"

Saying that, he glanced at the warm bed.

Although there was nothing on the bed, the quilt was crooked, and a small half of it was still hanging outside the bed, in stark contrast to the neat bed on the other side.

Wen Qing picked up the quilt and stammered, "No need."

"Don't get so close."

Fu Ranxiu looked up at him.

Wen said slowly, "just come over a little more."

Fu Ranxiu took another step forward.

The minty scent of the shower gel hits my face, dyed with water vapor, cool and wet.

Wen Qing couldn't help wrinkling her nose.

Facing Fu Ranxiu's face at close range, he couldn't help grabbing the quilt nervously: "I-I did it."

Fu Ranxiu looked at him quietly without urging, but Wen Qing felt his gaze on her hand.

Wen Qing pursed her lips, rested her left hand on the bed, leaned forward slightly, raised her right hand, and slowly stretched out to Fu Ranxiu.

It crossed the cheek and finally stopped on his head.

Fu Ranxiu frowned slightly.

Gently pressing his hand on his head, his fingers ran through his wet hair and rubbed gently.

The palms are wet and cool.

Wen Qing touched it twice, then immediately withdrew his hand, looked down at Fu Ranxiu, and said without changing his face, "It's over."

Fu Ranxiu closed his eyes halfway, and his eyes stayed on Wen Qing's right hand.

His fingers were wet and glowing with a faint luster. He could imagine how the hand fell on his head just now, and the white and tender fingers were interspersed in the black hair.

Fu Ranxiu lowered his eyes slightly, his throat tightened.

Wen Qing didn't know what he was imagining. Seeing that Fu Ranxiu didn't speak for a while, he repeated the question: "Why do you bully the transfer students?"