Chapter 116: Tak Chi Middle School 21

The warm breath breathed out on the auricle, and Wen Qing's ears instantly turned red.

He immediately tilted his head to avoid Song Xuan's intimate touch.

Wen Qing moved her chair back and pulled away from Song Xuan.

Song Xuan didn't care about Wen Qing's movements, he didn't move forward, leaned on Wen Qing's desk sideways, and watched quietly.

Wen Qing lowered his eyes and began to think.

He now has two options before him.

Either ask Fu Ranxiu or Song Xuan.

Fu Ranxiu is a hand control. If he wants to touch it, he has already touched his neck, so he doesn't know where to touch next time...

Song Xuan is a mad dog, he needs to touch and stick, and he doesn't know what to do when he gets mad...

In contrast, Fu Ranxiu wouldn't force him anyway.

and…

Wen Qing pursed her lips, thinking to herself, and now she is sure that Fu Ranxiu is bad and the manipulator of everything.

He could also use the victim halo to ask and let Fu Ranxiu do things.

Thinking of this, Wen Qing pinched her palm and said to Song Xuan, "You are hungry."

Song Xuan narrowed his eyes slightly, stared at him for a long time, glanced at the bathroom beside him, and asked, "Are you going to find Fu Ranxiu?"

Wen Qing was stunned.

Seeing this, Song Xuan became more and more sure that Wen Qing was going to find Fu Ranxiu.

He raised the corner of his mouth and said to Wen Qing, "Fu Ranxiu is a pervert."

Wen Qing thought silently in her heart, you are also a pervert.

Song Xuan pressed his tongue to his cheeks, stared at Wen Qing's hand, and said, "That guy is more perverted than me."

Wen Qing pursed her lips, thinking to herself, don't be so arrogant.

The perversions of the two of you are comparable.

Wen Qing's expression did not loosen at all, and a trace of anger gradually rose between Song Xuan's eyebrows.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Boom boom boom-"

Song Xuan asked coldly, "Who?"

"I... Brother Song." Huang Mao's voice sounded outside the door.

Song Xuan was expressionless: "Get in."

Hearing the anger in his voice, Huang Mao did not dare to make too much noise, and opened the door cautiously.

He walked to Song Xuan tremblingly, glanced at Wen Qing, who was sitting peacefully in the chair, and hesitated to speak.

Song Xuan: "If you have something to say, hurry up and let your fart go."

Huang Mao looked at Wen Qing again, and said hesitantly, "Brother Song, this, this transfer—"

Before he could say the word "sheng", he was kicked to the ground by Song Xuan.

Huang Mao was kicked off guard. He subconsciously grabbed something to help stabilize him, but he grabbed an empty chair and fell heavily to the ground. The chair also hit his leg, and the stainless steel chair made a loud noise as it rubbed against the ground.

Wen Qing was startled by the movement, and looked nervously at the yellow hair lying on the ground.

Huang Mao was obviously accustomed to similar things, he propped up his chair, endured the pain in his legs, stood up tremblingly, and stammered, "Song, Song Ge..."