Chapter 119: Tak Chi Middle School 24

Song Xuan stood in front of the wardrobe with his upper body naked, and took out a school uniform.

After noticing Wen Qing's gaze, he turned around and faced Wen Qing calmly.

Wen Qing didn't respond.

Huang Mao looked at his chest and abs with admiration.

Song Xuan glanced at Huang Mao, put on his school uniform lazily, buttoned up from bottom to top, and left the collar open casually without touching the collar.

Wen Qing was just looking at Song Xuan's face. After seeing him dressed, Song Xuan's appearance without clothes appeared inexplicably in his mind.

Involuntarily, I thought of Song Xuan's words again.

Wen Qing's cheeks were hot, and she quickly stopped thinking about it.

Song Xuan looked at his slightly flustered expression, laughed softly, and said to Huang Mao, "Open it."

"Okay, okay." Huang Mao nodded again and again, pushed aside the younger brother who was blocking him, opened the zipper of his schoolbag, and showed the contents under Wen Qing's eyes.

Wen Qing lowered her eyes and was stunned.

Not the guns and weapons he imagined.

Inside the schoolbag were several black rings, flashing red dots, whether it was a bracelet or a foot ring.

Wen Qing pursed her lips and asked, "What is this?"

Song Xuan leaned on the table and tapped the table with his fingertips: "Hide and seek toys."

Wen Qing's eyelids jumped, do you want to play hide and seek on the weekend?

Huang Mao immediately said with a smile: "Brother Meng, you are Brother Meng."

"A little hide-and-seek is a no-brainer."

Wen Qing: "..."

Huang Mao picked up one of the black rings and continued, "This is a good thing."

"Chen Gou stole it from the bureau-"

Before the words were finished, the little brother named Chen Gou was not happy, and said quickly: "What is stolen, I took it from my house in an open and honest way, and I told my mother that it will be used in school."

Hearing this, Wen Qing felt a chill in her heart.

Bureau, parents agree...

This group of people is a rich and powerful second generation. Even if he has a mobile phone now and calls the police, he may not be safe and may be expelled from school.

"Whatever," Huang Mao waved his hand and said to Chen Gou, "Don't disturb me to introduce Brother Meng."

"These are anklets. As long as you wear this and leave the designated place, the anklet will make a noise and vibrate to alert the person wearing it."

Wen Qing stared at the black ring in his hand, frowning slightly.

Is this for transfer students?

Seeing this, Huang Mao said quickly: "Brother Meng, don't worry, this anklet is not heavy at all and will not affect your movements."

"I did some processing for you overnight yesterday."

Having said that, Huang Mao took out another black anklet, but the strap of this anklet was covered with a layer of fluffy fabric, and the edges were covered with soft white fabric, which looked soft and cute.

Song Xuan raised his eyebrows and gave Huang Mao an admiring look.

Huang Mao scratched his head shyly.