Chapter 1: Forest Fight

(Meanwhile, in the forest..)

(Houki and Ichika are now staring at the Huckebein and Lazengann. The Lazengann had it's arms crossed, while the Huckebein had it's plasma sword ready)

Moeru: ..I'll go first, Ferris. In the meantime, you two.. make the first move. You'll see how wrong you duo of assholes are.

Houki: ..You're wrong, but we'll gladly do it (smirks)

(Both Ichika and Houki agree to charge together, forming the strategy to pierce the Lazengann's chest)

Ichika: (Thoughts) Their mechas might be stronger.. but they've only recently accessed it. We have more experience overall.. good.

(Soon, the two ready their I.S suits as Moeru watches)

Houki: ..Three..

Ichika: ..Two..

Houki: ..One

(Soon, with a powerful boost, they charge towards the Lazengann at Rapid Speeds, believing that Moeru was simply being too cocky.)

Houki/Ichika: RAAAAAAHHHH!!!

(However, before they could pierce the chest, its mouth is revealed, biting the arms of the two. They scream in pain as Moeru uses the advantage to push them back.)

Houki: (in pain)

Houki: (in pain) ..You.. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME AND ICHIKA!?

Moeru: Bite your arms, duh. Ever seen a dog before?

Houki: RAAAAH!!

(She charges at him, only for the Lazengann to charge as well, the two going at very rapid speeds towards each other. Knowing he has a horn on top of his mech's head, Moeru leaves a slash on Houki, which prompts Ichika to catch her..)

Ichika: HOUKI!! You Bastard!

(Safely putting her onto the ground, Ichika recklessly charges at the Lazengann, which suprisingly, results in him actually getting to leave a cut at the Lazengann's left arm, though it didn't affect it that much)

Moeru: O-Oh.. got too cocky I see. I'll watch my steps..

(Turning around, the Lazengann deals a punch on Ichika, sending him flying towards the ground, causing a crater. However, unbeknownst to Moeru Genome, a group of bullheads, all carrying Railguns, we're heading towards them.)

Ferris: Not so fast!

(The Huckebein takes off, firing its Vulcan Cannons, which easily destroy two of them. He also notices there's more Bullheads coming..)

Ferris: ..I'll let Moeru deal with the bitch boy. I'll destroy these Bullheads.

(He soon flies off to do that. Back to Moeru and Ichika, the two are seen exchanging blows with their fists, with Moeru having the upper hand.)