Ménage à trois

* I know, I know- another Changlixjin chapter... but the muse wants what the muse wants. (sorry not sorry)*

Felix POV

It was getting dark out and I was sitting in Changbin's living room, playing a video game. Hyunjin was lounging next to me, his feet in my lap. Bin was curled against him, his still damp, tousled curls splayed across his chest- both chatting and running their hands over each other languidly- like they were afraid to stop touching each other. They had never been this way before and it made me smile. Just that morning, Bin had been fearing the worst- again, and I had been worried our world was about to collapse.

I smiled over at them- so perfectly happy in that moment-my character getting killed in the process. Bin was looking at me, smiling- his mouth moving. I tore off my headset and responded "Hmm?!"

"I said- do you want to order something, or go out tonight?" Changbin laughed. "I don't feel like making something." He always took his food seriously and as much as I loved him- I didn't want him cooking either- if we wanted it edible.

"Let's go out." Hyunjin interjected, kissing the top of Changbin's head. "I promised you a lunch date- but we got distracted earlier." He said causing Changbin to giggle cutely.

"Yeah, then we got distracted again because of Lixxie." Bin accused and I blushed, remembering.

"Yeah. I could go out- It'd give Min and Ji a little more time to themselves, anyway." I added. I had heard the muffled moans coming from Jisung's room when I had walked downstairs earlier, so I had made sure to steer clear and not bother them. I smirked at my men, running my hand over their intwined legs. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy me being a distraction though..." I flirted, my mind wandering to earlier as I smirked.

~Earlier~

I had gotten home there a little over an hour earlier and had found Hyunjin and Changbin in the shower- the hot steam framing them as they made out under the stream of water. You'd think I would have been jealous- but quite the opposite. I sat on Hyunjin's bed- surrounded by articles of their clothing and various clues that pointed to them having sex- just the two of them. Finally. I smiled as I lounged on the bed- enjoying the sounds of their mouths meeting and the giggles that followed.

When the giggles changed to moans and the distinct sounds of sucking, I shamelessly moved to the bathroom door which was still slightly open and watched- Bin on his knees, his mouth working Hyunjin's cock. Hyunjin's hands in Bin's hair guiding his head as he moaned erotically. They were in profile- not able to see me where I was standing, but perfect to give me one hell of a show. I wanted to join them but watching them was nearly as good and I found my dick straining against my pants- begging to be freed. Without even thinking it through, I leaned against the doorframe and my dick was in my hand as I imagined what would happen if I joined them right then.

My hand was now longer mine- but Hyunjin's... working me as Bin sucked him- making me needy for him- for either of them. Both of them. I imagined the taste of the water on their skin, and I moaned out loud. My eyes snapped open as I realized I had just given myself away and as expected, two sets of eyes were staring at me. Hyunjin with a shocked expression- Changbin, sitting back on his heels, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and smirking at me through the glass.

"Oh, hey." I said sheepishly. I tried to be nonchalant and said challengingly. "As you were..." with a sweeping hand gesture and a smile.

"Oh no- you don't!" Changbin howled, rising to his feet and stepping out of the shower. He was smiling uncontrollably-a happy, wild look in his eyes as he toweled the water off his spectacularly muscled frame. Hyunjin followed him out of the shower- turning off the water. He looked somewhat confused, like he had just been woken from a good dream and I understood- He was just moments away from orgasm and I had rudely interrupted. I watched as he dried himself off- patting the towel over his lean muscled body. As delicious as Changbin's but just a different flavor.